01 - your drink

As Natasha poured a raspberry martini behind Stark's expensive bar, she noticed the silhouette of Bruce Banner walking towards her.

"How does a nice girl like you wind up in a place like this," Bruce questioned, whipping his glasses off.

"Fella done me wrong" she said with a sultry look in her eyes.

"You got a lousy taste in men, kid."

"Well, he's not so bad. He's got a temper, but deep down he's all fluff. Fact is, he's not like anyone I've ever known," she said as the drink trickled from her shaker to his glass. Bruce blushed as she continued. "All my friends are fighters, but this guy spends his time avoiding fights because he knows he'll win."

"He sounds amazing," he said, sipping his martini.

" He's also a huge dork," she laughed. "Chicks dig that. So, what do you think? Should I fight this? Or run with it?"

" Run with it, right," he stammered, "What did he do that was so wrong?" The words stumbled out of his mouth as he eyed Natasha. The woman he'd watched for so long, there in front of him. So close to his face he could kiss her, he sure wanted to.

"Not a thing, but never say never," she said gliding around the bar, holding eye contact with her drink in hand. She turned on her heel, smiling, as she walked towards that hallway, away from the crowd. Bruce watched her disappear behind the double doors, looking back at him one last time. Setting his glass down, he looked around and followed behind her.

Slipping through the door, he saw her standing in the dark, moonlit hall, downing the rest of her drink. Smashing her glass on the ground, she walked slowly toward him. She snaked her hand around the back of his neck, pulling him close, and planted a kiss on his cheek. She stepped back, not breaking eye contact, waiting to see what his next move would be. They stood, inches away from each other, as the tension only grew. He grabbed her collared shirt by the fabric left unbuttoned and pressed her small body to the cold wall. He ran his hands along her collarbone up into her hair as they lingered for a moment. He pulled her lips to his and they touched softly. Their lips fled passionately together, hot breath intertwining. Still holding her hair, he moved his thumbs to her cheeks as she laughed softly. He took in her beauty for a moment, then he moved his lips below her ear. He kissed her going from the small of her ear to her neck. She pushed his head up to face hers and ran her fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp. She stood on her toes and traced his ear with her dainty finger, whispering in his ear "Nice."

Right as he pulled her close to his chest, they heard a commotion coming from the gathering room. They burst through the doors to see a dysfunctional robot announcing their demise.

02