Part 11- cookies and kisses!

(Camilo's POV 🧡)

I need a break. Why is she interrogating me all of a sudden? Does she know I like her? What is going on? I just walk out of the room and take a walk. Let's see where the future takes me...

I think it's been half an hour. A warm smell of cookies fills the air. Knowing me with my food,  I sprint into the kitchen and see Julieta and
Y/n with the cookies on the counter.

"Y/N? YOU MADE COOKIES!! YOU MADE COOKIES I LOVE YOU!!" I say, hugging her. She made cookies. She is the best person ever. However, she just stood there. Like she was frozen. Her face was red...

Anyway, I really want cookies so I go to eat one, but then Y/n swats my hand away.
"What was that for?!" I ask her.
"They've just come straight out of the oven. I wouldn't want you to burn your hands.." she says, holding my hands. She really cares...

"Y/n.. I- nevermind." I can't tell her. I can't ask her anything...
"No, go on. What's wrong? Speak your mind." She tells me.

(HOLD UP WE DONT TALK ABOUT BRUNO JUST STARTED ON MY PLAYLIST WHAT?! Anyway)

"I- no. No. No. No." I say, sighing.
"Hey hey hey, it's okay. Please, I don't want to force you to do something you aren't comfortable with!" She says, hugging me. This girl is truly amazing...

Julieta looks at me with a giant smile. What's that all about?

"Cmon y/n. We need to decorate the cookies!" Julieta says. I look at y/n and she looks back at me.
"Can Camilo help?" She asks. I'm glad she thinks of me and adding me in. Julieta nods and y/n hugs me even tighter, saying yay.

(Y/n's POV 💜)

Y/n can decorate cookies with me! Yay :>. I look up at him and realise I was still hugging him. I quickly apologise and let go...
Julieta gives us half of the cookies to decorate, while Camilo puts on an apron. I'm just trying to decorate the cookies, when Camilo keeps doing stupid things like getting flower everywhere! At one point, he got it all over my hair when he fell over. It was pretty funny... and cute.

After we finish decorating the cookies I offer to help with cleaning up the flower, but Julieta just tells me to go enjoy myself and then she winks at me. Oh god, is this about Camilo?

Camilo grabs a cookie and takes a bite.
"HOLY SH-SMOKES (Bc of Julieta yk) THESE COOKIES ARE AMAZING!" He says, hugging me. "Wife material." He says quietly. What????

It was getting pretty late. Once again, Camilo walked me to my room.
"Buenas noches hermosa." He says, like yesterday.
"Night Camilo." I say, going on my tip toes. However, he grabs my chin, keeping me on my tip toes.
"How bout on the lips, princesa?" He says. How am I supposed to live with him existing, because HOLY SHIT-
"Dream on, guapo." I say, going to kiss his cheek. But to my surprise, he moves his face and I KISS HIM ON THE LIPS?! WHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Both of our faces pull away, Camilo's hand still on my face, his thumb on my chin. We slowly meet each other's eyes and he gives me a smirk. His face was red and so was mine.
"G-g-g-goodnight.." I say, slowly walking to the door and looking back at him one last time before walking back in.

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED.

(Mirabel's POV 🤎)

Y/n walks in looking like a tomato. Did something happen with Camilo? I certainly heard him say 'how bout on the lips, princesa?' but y/n is too shy to do that.

"Y/n.. what happened?" I ask. I wonder what she's going to say.
"We uh- we kissed. Yes, we did..." she says.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I can't hold in my happiness. Just as I thought it couldn't get better, Dolores and Isabella burst through the door.

"YOU KISSED?!" Dolores and Isabella screamed at the same time.
"quiet, he's going to hear you!" She tells them.
"This calls for a girls sleepover. And I mean a proper one. We will pamper you till you become the most beautiful woman on earth,
Y/n." Isabella says to y/n. This is going to be fun!

————————————————————————

Word count: 733
Thanks for reading 🦋🦋🦋
Leave feedback here :>
Love y'all <3