Unless There's Children Crying

So I've planned this out a little more now and I think I'm going to have it set just before series 6 in the Whoniverse Timeline so will probably be doing the Christmas special, A Christmas Carol. It felt like I could fit Mika there without too many issues. If you have a better idea tho Let me know

Mika is also Present day (2021/2022)

I'm hoping I've got Mika's timeline Accurate somewhat

---

"Go on then" The Doctor smirked once landed holding his hand out to the door

" we've landed," Mika said getting up a little dizzy

"Yep, June 14th, 1994," The doctor says checking.

Mika nodded heading outside looking round it was weird that they had moved but this whole thing was weird "I didn't think you'd actually go to my street" He says surprised popping his head inside.

"Wait, Its right," The doctor said surprised he hadn't expected the TARDIS to go to the right place it normally didn't but I guess there was always a first time

Mika headed down the familiar road. It felt strange remembering the date he remembered he hadn't gone home wanting to hide. His parents had been angry for running out of school but he hated it. He couldn't cope with going to another detention for something he couldn't control. Mika frowned, sighing as he walked to the park looking for his younger self who was sitting crying by himself.

He felt sick watching himself knowing how much the teacher would berate him later giving extra poems for missing detention making his life worse.

The Doctor sighed as he watched frowning "Is that you?" The doctor asked concerned.

"I hated school, I haven't done my homework because I didn't understand it but teachers never understand, especially her, I couldn't face another one so I came here to hide away" Mika explains still watching himself sighing.

"Talk to him" The Doctor suggested.

"I thought you said not to interfere" Mika smirked slightly

"I'll make an exception he's a kid but just don't touch him," The Doctor says shaking his head, This Man knew how to get to him by showing him a crying child

Mika nodded walking over to himself "Hello" He says softly.

The boy pulled himself closer

"I'm not going to hurt you," Mika says hoping he scares him "I know your not going to talk to me but you'll find your voice again it just takes time"

The boy shook his head

"I know what you're feeling, but she isn't always going to hurt you, the scars might remain but she won't be inflicting them anymore. Your life isn't always going to suck you'll find that thing you enjoy and get that hope back" Mika told him he knew he was being cryptic but he didn't want to influence him.

"Maybe you should go home, I'm sure your parents are scared " He added before noticing himself pointing at The Doctor, "That's Doctor John If you're ever feeling sad just think of him" He says before walking away.

The Doctor watched confused as they headed back to the TARDIS. He was trying to understand the exchange Once back inside the Doctor asked "What was that about, think of me I don't do Random visits"

"But you do, because as soon as You said your name it unlocked something in me, Memories I thought I made up and I think Your ship decided it was time to show up and help them. You and I always visit me when I am upset or stressed. I remember mostly you but I think I was always there and I think that's why I walked into your Tardis to help a crying little boy"

The doctor frowned but he remembered his response to his name. It meant something to him, Maybe this once he would help even if it wasn't how he usually worked