2 - Simon

Simon had been back at Hillerska know for almost a week, and he still hadn't talked to Wille. He wanted to, desperately. But it was way too complicated.
He was supposed to be mad at Wille.
Because he had treating him awfully, not thinking a second about Simons feeling.
But still, Simon missed him like a little child.

Whenever Simon Saw Wille In the Hallway or classroom, he would look intro Those deep brown eyes of Wilhelm. Who had so much to say, yet so little life In Them.
Every time he wanted to look into those special eyes, and tell him that everything is gonna be okay.
But he couldn't. Simon and Wilhelm was not an option, not even a possibility. Wille had chosen the crown over him, And he had to accept that. He is the prince after all, he had so many things to care about, And Simon was not one.

***
Thursday afternoon Simon stood at the bus stop, waiting patiently. Secretly wishing the bus wouldn't show up at all.
He was going to his fathers place. For the first time in so long.
He had promised Sara to never do it again. And he knew she trusted him. But he needed to do this, it was fully necessary.

To Simons regret, the bus came not even two minutes later. He took a deep breath, and slowly entered the big bus, full of people.
He could feel his heart hammering in his chest like an actual hammer. But he kept reminding himself what he was doing this for. This was for everyone's best.
If he did this, maybe, just maybe Micke would stop. Maybe they could go back to normal. He could finally make Sara happy. He could get their father back in their life. Making then a happy family again.

When the bus arrived at its last stop. Simon slowly and carefully left the bus, taking a quick look around. It was the right place, the place where he had been in secret so many times, yet it felt strange every time.

He started walking up the stairs to his fathers apartment, hoping so much that his plan would work out. 
He had spent the whole week planning this, and if it flopped, he would be absolutely screwed.
So when he was up those heavy grey stairs, he crossed his fingers so tight, while thinking a little bit of Wille, stupidly hoping he would bring him the tiniest bit of luck.

Simon started with knocking on the wooden door, which lead straight into his dads apartment.
Just as he thought, there was no answer, the door intron of him didn't move a tiny bit.

He took the Bobby pen he had placed discreetly in his hair before he left, and places it neatly in the door lock. He twisted it round about four times, before he heard a tiny click, and he knew the door was unlocked.

He slowly opened the door, hoping he wouldn't see his father standing in the hallway. And he luckily didn't.

He carefully stepped inside the apartment. The floor making creepy noises under his feet. Everything looked as usual. The grey sofa in the corner, filled with vodka bottles.
At first  he thought they were empty, but when he fastly grabbed it with his left hand, it was clear that it was not empty. That left Simon a little surprised. Usually his fathers alcohol bottles was empty.

He kept looking for more alcohol than the two vodkas he had already found. He only found one more bottle of some sort of strong shots under the sofa.

After finding the alcohol, he went to take the pills. He knew exactly where he hid them. Because he had stolen them before.
He went directly to the first drawer in the kitchen. And immediately found the pills.
He hid them in his orange bag, together with the other alcohol.

Simon rushed to lock the door again. He had to make it look like nobody was there, when Micke got home.

Simon had done it, he had taken all his dads alcohol and drugs. Plus all the money he could find in there. Now Micke had nothing.
Simon knew that he could just buy something new, but he hoped that his dad would get this. That Simon tried to give him a second chance this way. Even tho he surely did not deserve it.
But Simon felt like his dad still had some love for him and Sara. He was convinced that, after he showed up that horrible Lucia day. that Micke actually was sorry, And all he wanted was a second chance to prove that.

When Simon waited at the bus stop again, to go home. He checked his phone, and saw he had gotten a sms from August.

August:
Hi Simon
I just wanted to let you know, that the society is hosting a party at the palace, tonight at 9pm. Come if you want.

Why did August invite him to a party? He hadn't sold any alcohol to him since the first party, he was very sure if that.

Was it Wille? Did he ask August to invite him? Or did August actually would want him to come.

The bus showed up, and Simon tried to decide with himself if he should go. He knew it would be a bad idea, because Wille would be there. But on the other side, Simon actually wanted to go, he hadn't had any fun for so long.
His whole Christmas had gone with either playing board game with mama and Sara, or laying in bed by himself staring at the ceiling, missing Wilhelm so much a person could miss another person. Honestly Simon didn't even knew it was possible to miss a person like that. But he did, and still does.

Seeing him in the hallways should be enough for Simon, but it wasn't. He missed his touch on his skin. The feeling was electric, like a lightning struck through his whole body. But in the best way possible. He missed the way he smiled, not only with his soft lips, but with his eyes too, sparkling in the reflection of Simon. Showing only true love. He remembered how happy he had made Simon.

But nothing last forever, not even love. Simon knew that now.

That's why he chose to go to the party. What could happen? Wilhelm and Simon were already destroyed, he couldn't make it worse in any way.

A/N
Hello guys!
I have big plans for next chapter.
That the only you get:)

(Also sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes)