Chapter 13: Dragonewts

The lizardmen's sudden revolt. Gabil's traitorous actions are simply overwhelming for the Chieftains forces. It seems that Gabil is prosperous in persuading almost all of the forces. Above all else, several soldiers counted Gabil more who is better capable and reliable in battle than the chieftain who only prosecutes order. And more importantly, Gabil is the only one named in their clan, making him one of the powerful if not the most powerful one among their cave.

"Apprehend them, don't worry father I'll lead the lizardmen to victory."

With those words, the soldiers under Gabil's impending revolt pressed the chieftain with her daughter.

The chieftain was extremely angry considering his stubborn son's chosen action but at the same time, he felt that it was futile to resist.

But before they can capture the chieftain a voice of hope shouted which halts Gabil's men from their tracks.

"Stop right there, Gabil-kun."

Coming from the dark passageway from the entrance, a hoard of powerful individuals march in. After they made their debut in the room... their forms had been made to light. What the chieftain immediately saw was Souei who is with them, but their companions are not ordinary. Their number is only in single digits yet all of the Ogre they see is at least on par with Souei which makes them a Kijin, 4 Kijins in total. One monstrous stellarwolf, as they squint their gaze upward, they see two individuals riding the questioned stellarwolf. One at the back was a white maiden covered in white with an astounding presence, but one in the front most likely was their boss according to the chieftain.

Covered in a black-colored coat. Wearing a radiant smile, and the most important spice, a mysterious wholly clad presence a fully obscured presence. Each of them can massacre the entire population of the cave, there is no room for sizing them one by one.

Seeing an unknown group of intruders Gabil immediately issued a command.

"It's you... but, uh guards. Apprehend them."

All of the soldiers in the room averted their weapons to the new intruders, and more lizardmen kept coming from the caves like there is no end.

"Souei."

Not even spending a second Souei already knew what Rimuru meant.

"Understood."

He lift both of his hands upward, and in an instant, sticky strings appeared in every part of the cave. Like a Maestro he controlled each of the strings accordingly until none of the lizardmen are mobile, and it all happened in a split second.

It only took a split second, and Gabil's forces are completely strangled with strings. Moreover, Souei really is a genius of his own craft, he had driven those strings in a split second to immobilize the enemies while avoiding touching a single strand of hair of the chieftain and chieftain's daughter.

In awestruck by these, the chieftain's daughter cannot help herself but to loudly compliment him.

"A-amazing."

Meanwhile, Gabil's forces are completely defeated in just a course of a split second.

"What the hell is these strings?"

Gabil loudly muttered, but as he pointlessly struggled. In midway, he had concluded it was a futile resistance. Meanwhile, Souei just crossed his arms while squinting his eyes downward. It seems, that Souei declared victory over Gabil's forces. And, Souei fully grasps that with Gabil's current capabilities there is no way to resist his strings.

The Ogres along with these strong individuals approach the chieftain with a smile. 

"You are the chieftain, r-right? I am Rimuru Tempest are you against establishing an alliance with us?" The blue-haired fellow which is supposed to be their leader asked.