Bonnie nodded slowly, standing up from her place on the couch suddenly. "I understand. Thank you. I won't do the spell. You don't have to worry about me now."

◇◇◆◇◆◇◇

Lucy's look for the rest of the chapter ≈

Lucy was nearly assured that Bonnie understood everything she had explained to her and she would not do the spell

Lucy was nearly assured that Bonnie understood everything she had explained to her and she would not do the spell. But Bonnie had other plans and she did the spell, only to be stopped by a big warning from her grandmother, making her realise exactly what Lucy was trying to explain to her.

And Lucy being Lucy had gone to the witch house the next day to double check, only to find Tyler there instead of Bonnie.

"Lucia?"

"Hi, Tyler. When did you start calling me Lucia?"

"Oh, sorry," he laughed awkwardly. "But what are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that." Lucy chuckled. "Considering this is 'witch' house. But still, I'm here to see Bonnie. But as she's nowhere to see I'll wait."

"Mind if I join?" she asked motioning to the coffin Tyler was sitting over.

"Yeah, of course." he said quickly, making some space for her.

"Uh..." said Tyler after a short moment of silence. "Are you here for some specific reason?"

"I mean, yeah- but do you have an issue? If you do, I can leave, no problem. I'll wait for her outside."

"No, no," he said quickly, "I didn't mean it like that. I was just, you know, asking."

"Oh, by the way, what are you doing here? I think you're supposed to be at the forest cottage house or mini-house. Whatever you wanna call."

"House...?" he looked confused for a moment before nodding vigorously, but the confusion still did not leave his features. "Oh, yeah, that.... house. I remember it now."

"Alright," she said, looking at him suspiciously, "I'll blame that on a bad memory. No problem. But again, why haven't you left for it yet. And- that just reminds me, why did you just speed away from there. You know, I've to travel a whole lot of one hour on foot through that forest. I mean you could've sped out with me in seconds."

"Oh, sorry," he chuckled awkwardly. "I didn't think about that. My bad."

"It's alright." she waved it off. "Anyway, what's in this huge huge coffin? An old skeleton? Or maybe some lost mummy.... huh?"

"Oh," he laughed slightly, "you won't believe what's in it."

"Wow, what is it?"

"Klaus Mikaelson."

"Oh," she said, a look of realisation crossing her face, "oh, yeah, yeah, his dessicated body. I know, I know. Stefan told me. The spell Bonnie did was on him not on Alaric. 'Cause they had to save Elena. Pity she is dead now."