Mask of deception

She is a mafia princess. Everyone is scared of her and everyone bows to her. She is untamable-A wild beast of the mafia world.

A mysterious and very beautiful lady. Her beauty never failed to captivate every man. The beauty that can lure everyone into her traps. But behind her astonishing beauty is a deadly merciless woman that everyone is scared of. Just like medusa she is a Beauty and danger and no one dares to attract her attention because if someone did will surely face the wrath of a hell goddess.

Nyx has always been smart and beautiful but deadly. As a mafia princess, she is familiar with bloodbath and endless gunfights with other mafia organizations. Ngunit sa kabila ng kagalingan nito ay meron rin siyang kahinaan at iyon ang kanyang ama. Her father sees her as a weak female. Medea's father thinks that she is soft just because she is a female. That she is fragile kabaliktaran sa ugali at kakayahan ng anak. Medea on the other hand wanted to change his father's perspective on her. She wanted to prove that she is not just a female, that she is more than that and when she did for the first time in her life she felt positive emotions. Not until that one mission that made her world twist.

One mission that made a way to meet her lover, The one who was the first one to teach, give and to feel the love that she's been yearning for a long time, and to discover that he is a duke, will twist her life like a hurricane, into something exciting and chaotic. A mystery of the past will be revealed and lots of secrets will be unveiled.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. There are also scenes that include graphic references to topics such as sexual abuse, self-harm, and violence.

My story is flawed. You might experience grammatical errors and incorrect spellings and If you have a comment regarding my story, please don't hesitate to share your opinion.

This story has flaws. The Author itself too. So please don't expect to much and bear with me. If you don't like flawed Main characters then you are free to skip and leave.

This is purely fiction and author's imagination. This story also contains violence, Strong language and sexual scenes that are not suitable for some readers.

-Cover photo from pinterest.
Share your opinion with me by commenting down below.

Hope you enjoy!

-M.

Nyx Paris Ruicitti

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nyx Paris Ruicitti

Nicholas Aiger Ruvullhion

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nicholas Aiger Ruvullhion

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

NO PORTRAYERS INTENDED

Pictures used are from pinterest.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 28, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mask of Deceptionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें