◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ◥

Start from the beginning

"Boss! We got the girl!" A male said, walking forwajd carrying a unknown female like a sack of potatoes. Takemichi couldn't tell who the girl was considering a random sack covered her head. Though before the male could drop the teen to the ground a quick kick was sent to his stomach, as the unknown teen elegantly dropped to the ground sending a kick by the other male's jaw, making him fly a few inches upwards before landing on the ground with a loud thud.

Takemichi had his jaw dropped upon seeing the unknown teen fight 30 men from valhalla who charged towards her figure. The thing Takemichi was amazed with was the fact the the teen was fighting them of with her line of vision being covered, hands tied behind her back.

As she knocked out the 30th opponent she had so far, Baji and Kazutora went towards the unknown teen with her back facing them as Baji sent a punch towards the girl while Kazutora made an attempt to tackle her.

Though female teen was quick enough to turn around, dodging the dual haired teen's attempt as she jumped uo, wrapping her legs around Baji armed, before performing a perfect 360° spin in mid air. Harshly slamming Baji to the ground, a violent cough leaving his lips, though the female didn't seem to done yet, as before she could land to the she once again spun 180° to the left, moving her restrained hands, elbowing Kazutora by the back as he was trying to get back to his feet.

And in a swift motion the teen moved in mid-air as she then landed on the ground perfectly, the hidden blade by the sole of her shoes, being unsheathed as the ropes that restrainted her handswas cut into two. As she quickly removed the item that covered her face.

Revealing herself as no else but the infamous, Y/n L/n, otherwise known ad Y/n Itadori.

"So you left Toman to be some gang's story teller? how pathetic." Y/n spat as she gave the ravenette behind her a side glare.

Clapping was then heard, causing Y/n to turn around as she then saw a certain tall male, clapping. As he then got up, making his way towards Y/n.

"What a dazzling performance. As expected from Toman's Number 2." Hanma complimented as he grabbed the girl by the jaw pulling her face close

"And the only daughter of the famous, Itadori clan." He added, as his golden eyes found themselves staring onto her hazel colored orbs.

"Hands off peasant." Y/n spat as she sheathed back the blade that was sticking out from the sole of her shoe as she kicked Hanma by the stomach causing the taller male to skid a few steps away.

"Tell me why the hell am I in this stink hole?" Y/n questioned with distaste.

"Why? Valhalla wants to give you an offer darling." Hanma answered as he regained himself as he then looked at the h/c-nette.

"An offer to give you a far more better and stronger team, in exchange of you changing 'religions'." Hanma added, causing Y/n to raise a brow.

Growing up, Y/n didn't really follow any religion. She simply followed traditions. Going to Shrines every Christmas and New Years to give her prayers and wishes. Though she didn't really believe in gods. But if they were real, she'd label them as nothing but the cruelest existing people residing by the heavens.

Thus with a deadpanned expression, Y/n's honey colored orbs looked at Hanma as the following words escaped her lips with an unimpressed tone "I don't follow any kind of religion. I'm not much of an atheist either."

Takemichi's jaw dropped upon hearing the teen's blunt remark. While an amuse laugh escaped Hanma's lips.

"Leave your 'god' Mikey and Join Valhalla" Hanma elaborated, as Takemichi's heart then raced upon awaiting for the girl's response.