Truth Untold

Seungmin's expression turned tired like a mother disappointed but not surprised about her children's mischiefs, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing heavily, "Why am I even surprised," he groaned, almost forgetting he was talking aloud.

"We're just there," Minho spoke annoyingly as he waved his hand childishly, managing to have his attention.

Seungmin blinked and he seemed to understand he shouldn't have said that aloud, grimacing lightly, "Let's just focus on our problem, why did you need my help ?" trying to divert their attention and being completely unsuccessful.

Minho frowned at him, standing up and taking a step forward, something was definitely just at the brink of being spilled and he would make sure of it, "Tell me or I'll make sure you spit it out."

Seungmin just raised an unimpressed eyebrow, "You think you can win against me without your powers ?" He replied back matter-of-factly, cocking his head. He could feel the emptiness of his aura compared to before.

Chan looked at them bickering back-and-forth, confused and worried it would actually finish by a fight. "Seungmin-ssi, you know something don't you ?"

Seungmin glanced at him, gaze glinting with empathy, "I do, but I can't tell you."

Minho stared at Seungmin, "He knows you," he deduced, looking at Chan who was still a bit desperate, Seungmin kept his mouth shut, "and I'm guessing you know why Chan got banned from Heaven."

He felt like everything was linked together.

"You know me ?" Chan's voice was barely a whisper, eyes wide in realization when Seungmin didn't- couldn't answer him, gaze darting away.

And with a spurt of desperation, he hastily stood up to take a step closer, "Seungmin, please," he begged weakly, hands on his shoulders, trying to find Seungmin's gaze, "I need to know what I did wrong to be punished like that."

Minho instinctively squeezed his shoulder at how weak and desperate his voice was, gently rubbing his skin with his thumb and he could feel how he slightly relaxed at the warm touch.

Seungmin looked frustrated, "It's- I can't tell you, or I'll be the one punished." Chan's gaze faltered, nodding his head slowly, who was he to force someone to talk ? He sighed tiredly before sitting back on the couch, rubbing roughly his palms over his eyelids.

What the hell could he do ?

"Then let's guess."

Minho's voice cut the silence, completely unbothered. They both looked at him, startled and he shrugged his shoulders, "It's not like you'll tell us, we're just going to deduce it, so, no problem for you."

Seungmin seemed to hesitate but when his gaze stopped on Chan, he sighed before sitting on their single sofa, "Alright, but no matter what, I'll say no."

Minho smirked, sitting more correctly, "There's only two ways for an angel to be banned," he trailed, Chan perked up at that, Minho never told him, "I don't think Chan killed another angel, so I'm guessing he fell in love with a demon ?"

Seungmin's expression was stoic, but the way he blinked too much was off, "No, not at all."

Minho snorted, "Right not at all," and Chan seemed to realize.

"I fell in love with a demon," He repeated, before staring at Minho, the words of Seungmin echoing in his head and Minho looked at him, both processing, gears fuming.

"You've found each other again."

Seungmin sighed when he heard them gasp, pointing at each other, "I'm gonna make it easier for both of you, do you know about soulmates ?"