"Mom is right, it's better for me to go, I can carry people, third brother, don't worry. !" Su Yun rides a bicycle back and forth every week, and has long been very proficient, so it is no problem to bring a person.

"Well, then you have to pay attention when you go alone. After all, it's so far away, and the road is not easy to walk." Su Qian was a little worried. He always felt that his sister was still a child and needed to be taken care of.

"I know, I usually ride my bike home from the county, and I'm very skilled. Don't worry about it, third brother."

" It's easy to walk from the county seat to our house, and the road is not far. Sister Lingzi's house is far from our house. It's far away, the road is full of potholes, am I worried about you?" He, being a big brother, was really heartbroken.

"I know you're worried about me, third brother, but I'm an adult now. I'll go safely and bring Sister Lingzi back, okay?"

"Let Duoduo go. By the way, when you go tomorrow, you can also bring something with you. You can't do it empty-handed." They all leave as in-laws. Although the two children are not officially married yet, they can be engaged with each other. The marriage is almost the same, and Yang Liu must have a certain amount of etiquette, lest others say that their family has no rules.

"Okay." The family discussed it, and after some gossip, Su Yun used an excuse to go out for a walk to digest.

Seeing that Su Yun was going out, Su Qian also wanted to accompany him, "I'll go with you, it just so happens that I also want to go out for a walk."

" Let's go together then!" Su Qian wanted to follow Qin Yan originally. Go, Su Yun had no way to find Qin Yan, so he had to walk a few laps with Su Qian before going home and sleeping early.

Su Yun didn't sleep very well. He woke up early the next morning and was about to go out. Yang Liu had already prepared things, but Su Yun brought some candy, some meat, and canned food. It's a very good gift these days, "Be careful on the road, go early and come back early."

"Mom, I see." Su Yun must have gone to Qin Yan when he went, and Qin Yan was waiting for her. , seeing Su Yun and Su Qian together last night, Qin Yan knew that Su Yun would definitely not be able to come to see him, so he had to come and wait early today, "Duoduo, you're here? Where are you going? Take So many things?"

"My mother asked me to pick up my sister Lingzi for dinner, and these things are for sister Lingzi's parents."

"Really? Do you want me to accompany you?" Qin Yan definitely wanted to accompany Su. Yun went, since the last time he expressed his intentions to Su Yun, Su Yun escaped, and neither of them had time to talk properly!

In addition, Su Yun was sick before, he went to the supply and marketing agency to find Su Yun, and he could only say a few words. To be honest, Qin Yan really missed Su Yun.

"You go with me, and you have to walk back by yourself in a while, will it be too much trouble?" Although Su Yun was still a little embarrassed to face Qin Yan, she didn't know who to tell about Zhao Yuemin, except Qin Yan, she Really can't find anyone. So, I can only come here with a thick skin.

"It's okay, let's go, I just want to have a good talk with you, you haven't seen me for so long, don't you miss me?" Without saying a word, he took Su Yun's bicycle and walked in front, without rejecting Su Yun at all chance.

Bacillus seeing had followed up, Qin Yan want to speak thuringiensis, naturally, not in a hurry to ride a bike, "your body healed yet?"

"Much better."