𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Start from the beginning

"I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze.
All those drum are gonna chase the crab."

"What about the DCS? Wasn't that today?"

" Nah, they're not gettin' on a ferry.
Come on, think about it. It's God tellin' us to fish." said John b as he gets up with a branch in hand.

" yeah it isss!! " screamed Blair as she also lifts up a branch and throws it towards jj where it didn't go far enough to hit him. Jj smirked and rolled his eyes at Blair as he squishes his beer-can he once had to his head, jj ran towards Blair grabbing her to hop on his back and ran inside the château.

♡𓆉︎♡︎𓆉︎♡︎𓆉︎♡︎𓆉︎♡︎𓆉︎♡︎

Blair sat on the hms pogue, gliding through the water as its burbling against the side of the boat. Blair wasn't focusing on the conversation that her brother and jj were going on about , but when she glanced up, a huge smile on her face when she saw her other bestfriend, Pope, who was hosing a bucket. Probably cleaning after the bitch named Agatha.

"Well, look who we have here." said jj as he stands at the front of the boat.

"We have a safety meeting. Attendance mandatory." John b enunciated as he parks the boat near popes Dock.

"I can't. My pop's got me on lockdown."

"Come on, man." begging Blair leaning on the side of the boat smiling.

"Your dad's a pussy. Over." jj whispered as he mimics a walkie talkie loud enough for pope to hear but not to quiet enough...

"Oh, I heard that, you little bastard." said Mr heyward, leaning from behind Pope.

"We need your son." John b questioned. smirking at Mr heyward.
"Yeah, and island rules. Day after a hurricane's a free day." jj added on while his arms are wide out.

"Who made that up?" said Heywood not falling for jjs nonsense.

"Uh..." jj mumbled out scratching his head "Pentagon, I think. We have security clearance." jj finally spoke out. "I have a card." jj said rummaging through his short pockets for the nonexistent 'clearance card.'

"Think I'm stupid?" asked Mr. heyward

"no of course not but please Mr. Heyward we need your son pronto." Blair begged once again, smiling to her best opportunity towards Mr heyward who doesn't looked fazed one bit.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I promise. Tomorrow." purred Pope, trying to convince his dad for him to go.

"Hell no. You doin' it right now." shouted heyward.

"Get in the boat." whispered John b

"Make a run for it." added on jj

"Fly the coop, cmon. " also added on Blair as she manoeuvres her hand and extends it towards Pope. 'C'mon Mr goody two-shoes' mouthed Blair raising her eyebrows.

"Boy, if you get in that boat..." snarled heyward raising his voice.

"hurry up Pope." snapped Blair. "don't fucken leave my hand hanging."