The First Day.

A/N: Hello loves, I'm back with another chapter, and I promised myself to update every Saturday/Sunday soooooooooooooooo, yeah. And as if my other story, "The Broken Ones", I'm taking a break from, just to get my creative juices flow before I continue with that story. And enough talking. Enjoy. ;D

________________________________________________________________

Morning has risen here in New York, quite early, actually. And it was Ally's first day of Freshman year in college. Ally was more than thrilled to go to college and continue to learn and try new things. Not to mention that she'll be expecting her two longtime best friends to attend with her; Trish DeLa Rosa and Dez Wade. Although the two best friends didn't quite get along, the three had a strong bond since the 6th grade.

After the very heated... session last night with her boyfriend, Dallas, Ally was completely exhausted as she lay on Dallas' naked chest, softly counting how many times his heart beats in a minute. Ally stared at the clock a few feet away from her. 7:23 am. It read. Ally sighed deeply, knowing that she'll have to be a campus by 8 o'clock, sharp. Classes starting at 8:30. Ally nuzzled up by Dallas, taking in his fresh scent and hard chest; she didn't want to get up but she knew that she couldn't be late for her first day of college.

Letting out a small sigh as she slowly got off of Dallas' chest, she immediately covered up her chest (yes, she is naked.), and rushed over to her bathroom door, stepping inside and taking a look around in pure awe. This is so huge... Ally thought to herself, her jaw practically dropping to the floor when she saw a delicate crystal chandelier hanging from the center of the bathroom. It was absolutely beautiful, cream colored walls, glass sliding doors for the shower, and white tile floors. Man, I love this place. Ally slowly approached the shower, sliding open the glass door to turn the water on as hot as possible.

Entering the shower once when the water has heated, Ally slid the glass door shut and stepped underneath the shower head, the hot water trickling down her skin and hair slowly. Ally tangled her hands into her hair, satisfied at the feeling. She had a good feeling that today would be a good day. Especially since first days don't always go well for her. For example, on her first day (more like month) of high school, she got lost and had problems finding all of her classes.. and coming into her class 15-20 minutes late was quite embarrassing for a 14 year old. Especially when everyone spread rumors that Ally was having sex every period, the reason why she was late a lot. But it wasn't. And Ally ignored all of that.

As she reached for the shampoo, squirting a handful into her palm and messaging her scalp, she began to ponder what the campus would look like and if she was going to get lost once again, like she does every single time. Ally shook her head, embarrassed when the memories flooded her mind. I was such an idiot. Ally thought to herself as she rinsed out the shampoo, beginning to scrub soap bubbles around her body.

* * 15 minutes later * *

Ally stepped out of the shower and immediately grabbed a towel due to the exposure to the cold air. Wrapping herself in the white towel, she approached the mirror and lazily ran a hand through her damp, tangled hair. Reaching for the brush that was on the counter of the sink that she was currently standing in front of, she began to cautiously brush her hair, being careful not to hurt her head or brush too hard. Suddenly, there were a pair of arms around her waist and feather like kisses onto her neck. Ally rolled her eyes when she saw Dallas behind her in the reflection of the mirror. Ally decided to ignore his actions and continue brushing her hair. Dallas let out a gentle groan. "Ungh. I thought you were gone. What's the rush? Why are you up so early? It's only Monday; we can spend the day in the bed together."