↳ 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚

Excitement flowed through your body as you got ready for your date with Geto. It was Friday and the sun was setting. Geto had gotten a job and in the few days he worked he had gotten so many tips (thanks to his looks), and plus the money he had saved up he decided to take you out to a nice restaurant. And heavens knew how tragically it'd affect his wallet but he would still do it for you.

You put on your nicest dress, did your makeup and put on the best jewelry you had. Maybe it was a bit over the top but Geto told you to dress your best since he was taking you to a nice restaurant. So now you looked over at yourself in the mirror, trying to check if everything looked alright.

Once you knew there was nothing else you could alter, you grabbed your purse and walked out of the room. He was there, waiting in the living room, suited up and his hair up in a bun. You smiled at him, your face getting warm just because he looked so handsome.

He looked at you, his jaw almost dropping. His heart beat faster than ever and his cheeks got rosy. He felt his palms get sweaty, and he was quick to wipe them on his pants. He walked over to you, a grin on his face. "No goddess could ever compare to you."

"You're too sweet." You responded. "You look so good too, Suguru."

You two admired each other for a minute or so before he grabbed your hand. He looked at the time on his watch and then realized you two had to get going or else you'd be late for the reservation he made. So you two got going to the restaurant

You made a bit of small talk on the way there, nothing too interesting. When you got to the restaurant, the exterior was nice. Geto would almost be embarrassed about giving his car keys to the valet since his car was nothing extravagant– on the contrary it was old and it had devalued so much over time.

You entered the place and were quickly seated and handed the drinks menu. Wine should be good he thought, but when he looked at the prices, his eyes widened. Considering he wasn't very financially stable at the moment, this was a horrible idea. He could've thought of something more romantic and cheaper. You noticed his expression and decided that you'd be paying for dinner since your salary could cover it.

When the waiter came you ordered a wine bottle that was in your price range, but still expensive. Geto didn't say anything but you could tell he was nervous. You spoke up. "No need to worry, I got the check. Consider it as my thanks for moving with me and as an apology for not-"

"There's no need to worry! I can cover it." He claimed even though he doubted so. He wanted to help pay rent but after today he doubted he'd be able to. You didn't say anything even though you were still going to pay.

"This is a really nice restaurant, I just hope the prices are worth it." You commented, looking around the place. He hummed in response. You were brought the wine bottle and were served, you were also brought the food menu. You could already tell that Geto would pick the cheapest item on the menu so you would order something he liked and share it with him.

"What are you thinking?" You asked as you watched him read the menu. It was just as you predicted. When your orders were taken, you could see him salivating at the thought of the food you ordered. "So..."

"So..." He responded. "How is your new job?"

"As boring as the old one, but I like the pay better." You answered. "Since it's cheaper to live here too, I can do so much more with my money."

"So you like it better here?" He asked and you hummed in response. The place wasn't bad to live in, plus it wasn't as overpopulated so there was very little traffic during rush hours.

"I have barely left the apartment so I can't comment much." He chuckled as he grabbed his glass of wine. "I heard the schools around here are good though."

"Yeah, and they pay well so when you finally become a teacher you'll get somewhat of a good salary." You replied, grabbing your glass.

"I was talking more for our kids-" He added, which made you choke on your drink. He was quick to apologize as you calmed down and coughed. Everyone was too engrossed in their own conversation to even look your way.

"Anyways..." You planned on changing the topic. "How's the job at the bar?"

"Pretty good. Not as many people come in but I've been getting great tips." He told you. You could already tell that he'd be a star in the town. He was so handsome, and everyone else was so average so you were reasonably scared.

"What a shocker." You giggled, and he laughed as well. "I'm glad everything is well though."

-

You did end up paying for dinner, handing the waiter the money before Geto could. You decided to go on a short drive before heading back to the apartment. It was silent but you didn't need to speak. He had his hand on your thigh while you looked out the window.

He ended up parking near a pier. You ended up getting out of the car and walking a bit. You both came to a stop and just listened to the wind blow.

"Sorry for making you pay for dinner." He began which made you click your tongue.

"I willingly paid for dinner because you moved here with me." You responded. You stayed quiet for another minute, before his hands wrapped around your waist.

"I missed you." He muttered. You took in his scent as your arms found his back, you squeezed him a bit. You pecked his cheek and smiled at him, the moon illuminating your face. He admired you before bringing his lips to meet yours. When he pulled away you spoke.

"I missed you too, Suguru."

He wanted to hold on to you forever but he knew that you had to go back home soon. Plus the wind wouldn't be any good for you and the last thing he wanted was you getting sick. But he tried letting go and you just squeezed him harder. "Let's stay like this for a while."

"I don't want you to catch a cold." He said.

"Just hold on to me for a bit more." You answered and he did as you told him, after all your wish was his command.