Intoxicating ~ Patrick Verona

Swaying on stage and gripping the mic stand in her hand, Y/n sung the the soft notes to one of her favorite love songs of all time You Are The Woman by Firefall as people slow danced with eachother in the bar that she was performing at

For a little while now, Y/n had been performing in bars and other places similar in order to try and gain some money to support herself through high school, and even though she didn't make too much money per show, she was happy that she could at least do what she wanted to do.

But what she didn't know was that in the semi-crowded bar, there was someone that was unable to keep his eyes off of her no matter how hard he tried to do so. He was entranced by the beauty that was standing on the stage and her voice only lured him in even more. He wasn't usually described as the smiley type, but he couldn't help but fight the grin that had formed on his face just a couple seconds into listening to the girl sing.

As the instruments last notes flowed into the crowd, Y/n smiled and bowed before walking off the side of the stage and to the bar so that she could grab a drink to quench her thirst.

The boy sat in the seat next to her causing her to turn her head and look at who had just come next to her.

"I'm Patrick," he told her before ordering a couple of drinks for both him and her.

She smiled at his gesture before replying, "I'm Y/n." and taking a sip from the drink that the bartender had placed in front of her.

"So have you been performing for a while?" Patrick asked looking over at the girl who was in his eyes, the most beautiful being that he had ever seen in his life.

"Not too long, but I hope that I'll be getting more gigs in the future." Y/n replied honestly as she studied his features nonchalantly.

"I wouldn't worry about that doll, you'll definitely get more gigs soon." Patrick told her with a wink as causing her to smirk at him.

"You really think so?" Y/n asked hoping that he was being serious because wasn't very sure that she was even that good of a singer.

"I know so, you're voice is intoxicating." Patrick told her with a bit of a laugh.

Y/n blushed at that comment before grabbing a napkin off of the bar and scribbling her number on it quickly.

"Well if you are ever in the mood to be intoxicated, just call me and I'll tell you when my next show is." Y/n told him as she handed him the napkin with her number written on it.

Patrick smiled hotly at the girl, before she stood up and grabbed her things.

"I'll see you soon Patrick," Y/n said before putting on her leather jacket and walking out of the bar and to where her car was parked.

He watched her intently as she left, studying her features and feeling his cheeks getting hot at the thought of seeing her again at one of her perfomances.