Training

꧁THIS IS NOT MINE tigger3690 MADE THIS ILY TIGGER THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME USE THIS PLEASE CHECK OUT HER STORYS <3꧂
♡︎Ok anyway on with the story ♡︎

*SMUT*
todorokis pov-
it started out to be a good day but then i got paired with the one and only katsuki bakugou. normally i wouldn't care so much i'd just get whatever the task was over with but this task? never in my life would i let him come over to my house and train together. i'd rather die! i sat frustrated for the rest of the class hoping mr. aizawa would change his mind.

bakugous pov-
TODOROKI? NO WAY! i'd never train with him. i'm so much better than him it would never work. he's just an amateur! i scoffed loudly hoping aizawa would change my partner.

no ones pov-
later on in the day todoroki asked mr. aizawa to change partners. "you need to learn how to work as a team. you won't get anywhere if you won't work with people. everybody." todoroki rolled his eyes at mr. aizawa and walked away. eventually the end of the day came and both of the boys went home. it would've been so much easier if they had just gone to todorokis house together after school but the everlasting grudge was their and neither of them would let it go.

*texting*
todoroki-grey bakugou-green

*texting*todoroki-grey  bakugou-green

when friday afternoon arrived at the todoroki house so bakugou and todoroki, after their long walk of fighting and trying to ignore each other

bakugous pov-
i brought my workout clothing in my backpack so i could change into it at todorokis house, even though i didnt want to change in front of him. HA who am i kidding i'll gladly show him my ripped body. we walked into his room and i put my bag down and got the clothes out.

todorokis pov-
when bakugou grabbed his clothes i was about to tell him where the bathroom is but it was too late, his shirt had already been removed from his body. he was quite muscular. attractively muscular. what am i thinking?! i had been staring for too long obviously because he began to get cocky. "already mesmerized by my muscles? just wait till you see them in action." he said to me. but honestly i couldn't wait to see them in action. AGAIN?! WHAT AM I THINKING?!

no ones pov-
the boys finished getting changed. bakugou had finished changing first so he went outside to stretch. todoroki came out not long after bakugou had gotten done preparing himself. this was going to be a no quirk fight.

bakugous pov-
when todoroki stepped out into the yard where they would be practicing, i was completely astonished by how similar our bodies look muscle wise. his biceps were so big i wanted to touch them. i snapped out of my thought and asked if he was ready to fight. "of course i am. why wouldn't i be?" he responded defensively. "okay then." i said back to him confident in my chances of winning. the fight began and i grabbed todorokis wrists and kicked his legs out from underneath him. he bounced off his back and punched me in the jaw. "now that's more like it." i said to him "is that all you got?" i asked sarcastically. he went to punch me again but i grabbed his fist and punched him in the stomach repeatedly.

todorokis pov-
after he had punched me in the stomach i had him in just the place i wanted him. i knew he was cocky and would try to gloat about getting the first couple hits in but as soon as we let his guard down i punched him in the stomach with both fists and slid my leg under his, causing him to fall. after he hit the ground i got on top of him and pinned his arms above his head. "is that all you have got?" i mocked him.

no ones pov-
after todoroki had gotten on top of bakugou, bakugou got infuriated by the random win that was short lived because bakugou flipped todoroki over and pinned him down. todoroki tried to get free but bakugous grip was much stronger that he anticipated. but then with a burst of strength todoroki had flipped bakugou over and was on top of him once more. "YOU IDIOT! COME UP WITH A-"
his words were cut off by todorokis lips passionately kissing bakugous. *ungg-mhhh* bakugou was taken aback by this sudden change in atmosphere. did bakugou like it? why wasn't he moving away?

todorokis pov-
i couldn't take it anymore. i was too attracted to him. i kissed him, i could feel my erection pressing against him now but i couldn't stop. i no longer held his hands down, they were now tracing his abs and pecks. i felt like melting into his warm touch and never stopping this long lasting kiss. but soon i had to stop and catch my breath. both of us were panting but i between breaths bakugou managed to ask, "why'd you stop?"

bakugous pov-
i couldn't believe i was kissing todoroki. i guess i had known i liked him but i was compressing those feelings down. i began to get hard. todoroki got up and i did too. he lead me to his room where he then laid me on his bed. my heart was pounding. was this really going to happen? todoroki began taking off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his underwear. i stared at his body and slowly reached out to touch him. "needing me already?" he said to me as he got back on top of me. he began kissing me again slowly moving his hips back and forth. he took my shirt off and then my pants. he looked up to make sure before taking my boxers off as well and as soon as i nodded my head yes he ripped them off my body.

no ones pov-
bakugous hard dick flew out of his underwear as soon as todoroki took them off. todoroki started to slightly suck on the top of bakugous erection. *unhh-todoroki* bakugou moaned. todoroki started to go deeper until bakugous whole cock was coming in and out of his mouth. after minutes past bakugou whimpered, "i-im going to c-cum!" but then todoroki stopped.

"you'll cum when i tell you to." he said as he flipped bakugou over and grabbed his own dick and slammed it into bakugous ass. they both moaned loudly. "god you feel so good." todoroki grunted into bakugous ear. bakugou began jerking himself off. "todoroki.. f-faster!" and as bakugou said todoroki began slamming into bakugou harder and faster. "bakugou! im going to cum!" and todoroki did. he slid out of bakugou and collapsed on top of him but bakugou laid him on the bed and roughly shoved his hard cock into him. *mhhh-unggg-auhhh* todoroki began whimpering "bakugou, it hurts." but bakugou just went faster. grunting and moans filled the room and eventually bakugou reached his climax as well.

THANKS FOR READING ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

𝟷𝟸𝟶𝟷 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍