Chapter 5: Reclaiming What's His

Start from the beginning

Kiiro hopped over the desk. "Well, it's a goddamn golden egg, this car was one of only six made and each one can be sold for 500k each." She said with a pep in her step "Who'd you take it off of?" Kiiro asks.

"Some guy with green highlights, it doesn't matter though he's dead." He finishes.

Just then a truck's horn could be heard in the distance confusing both the boss and Kiiro.

Two Hours Earlier

The Rider is doing things differently; it needs info and knows how much the Plymouth means to Izuku since he got it before it bonded to him in a street race against a guy with a driving quirk; it represented how just because you were quirkless doesn't mean useless and it respected that. The Rider stopped the truck on the side of the road and turned it back to normal before it leaned back in its seat and concentrated. The Rider was trying to sense the man who was wearing the police uniform so it could get the info it needed. It zeroed in on his location, a club where patrons could forget their daily problems and just relax, dance, and just enjoy life. The Rider noticed the high sin count but found it belonged to teenagers, the Rider groaned at this and realized it was best to walk in without killing anyone so it didn't accidentally break it's 1st condition with Izuku, It thought of something and drove towards the club. The Rider arrived outside the club and parked the truck in an alleyway across from it. It stepped out of the truck with a noticeable difference. It was wearing the same clothes Izuku died in but it was also wearing an oni stylized biker helmet hiding the fire, but a very dim glow did emanate out of the matte black visor, its chain was wrapped around its torso, It was also wearing gloves not showing its boney hands. The Rider made its way inside being greeted by a dance of colorful lights and people dancing the Rider was doing it's best not to level the building and made it towards an employees only area not being guarded and closed the door behind it. It had made it close to the office overlooking the main dance floor, having to deal with a few guards in a quick fashion snapping their necks or stabbing them with the hook on the chain before continuing on. Finally at the door it could sense the man in the office and he was alone. The Rider kicked the door down and sent the chain towards the man wrapping him up and pulling him towards it "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, MY BOSS WILL KILL YOU!" The man screamed.

The Rider held him up by the collar and asked in it's raspy voice "Where's the Plymouth?". This shocked the man as he thought him and the others were careful when getting that car, "How-" he was asking before noticing the clothes it was wearing, remembering the guy they stole it from wearing the same green overcoat hoodie, beige sweater with blue jeans and red shoes."How, you're supposed to be dead!" The man screeched, now panicking. The Rider in response took one hand off the man's collar and flipped the visor up showing the deep dark pits for eyes the Rider had; the sight made the man go slack in realization he stole the Ghost Rider's car and he wanted it back. The man began to cry as he stuttered "We took it to a stolen car ring run by a guy named Robert." The Rider noted the name as an obviously foreign name.

"Where are they?"The Rider asked. 

"An old warehouse on the outskirts of town, you can't miss it." The man said. 

The Rider now knowing what he wanted grabbed the man's face as it pushed him to his knees. The Rider forced him to look into its eyes and the man started screaming his screams drowned out by the loud disco music playing. The Rider made its way to the truck as it blocked out all the sins around it, climbing into the driver's seat, the engine rumbled to life as it focused on the place it needed to go and drove off. 

The Rider reignited the truck as the warehouse was now in sight It decides to take a page out of Izuku's book with slight theatrics and honks as it speeds right for the wall of the warehouse. The thugs inside were on edge when they heard the distorted horn of the Riders truck and the loud engine. The Rider came through the wall killing 5 people in the process before drifting into a donut, spinning around the warehouse killing most of the thugs there as the others were choking on the thick smoke coming from the truck. It stopped and the Rider emerged, seeing a few thugs escaped its spin of death and made quick work of them with its chain. The Rider looked around, walked toward a freight elevator and pried the doors open with no effort. It looked down and saw the elevator already at the bottom. It jumped and landed next to the escape hatch. Kiiro and Robert were focused on the elevator hearing all the carnage above they activated their quirks Kiiro had yellow streaks cover her as if she grew veins and claws made of energy protruding from her nails. Robert was just standing there, his mouth was opened enough to see smoke billowing out and a orange glow in his throat they waited until the sound of groaning metal was heard followed by a thud, another clang and silence. The elevator doors flew at the two who dodged out the way the doors instead hitting two of the cars behind them Kiiro and Robert were pissed they looked at the elevator and saw a figure in an oni mask before Robert lit him up filling the elevator with flames. Believing the guy had been dealt with, Kiiro relaxed, deactivating her quirk, Robert thinking the same, closed his mouth and was about to turn to see the damage to the cars before a chain went through his shoulder dragging him into the flames screaming and then silence. Kiiro was frozen in terror as she recognized that chain, she had seen the news and never would have expected him to appear here. The Ghost Rider walked out of the flames the helmet showed no sign of being in any fire before its attention snapped to the shaking Kiiro it tilted its head as if studying her. Kiiro blinked and it was standing in front of her gazing down at the girl. Kiiro thought she was gonna die so she closed her eyes accepting her fate but it never happened instead the sound of an engine filled her ears. Kiiro opened her eyes to see the Green Plymouth shed its green for charred black and red lines streaming across it. The Plymouth rocketed forwards and straight towards a wall, the wall melted as it went through and up out of the ground landing on the road and driving away. Kiiro looked at the tunnel melted by the Ghost Rider before she began rethinking her entire life wondering if a 17 year old should actually be doing this. 

A few hours later the heroes and police were at the crime scene they had gotten an anonymous tip and rushed over. Naomossa and Fat Gum had just arrived, they observed the crime scene, and it was swarmed with forensics taking pictures of the burnt truck and putting numbered signs over piles of ash, an officer approached the duo "It was definitely the Rider, everything fits his MO the only difference is theirs a survivor." the officer explained. The duo's ears perked up at that as in all cases in Japan there were never survivors. "Could we talk to them?" FatGum asked. The officer nodded and motioned them to follow. They came to an ambulance and saw Kiiro sitting there with a cup of water, "Excuse me ma'am could you tell us what happened here?" Naomossa asked. 

Kiiro nodded "At first we didn't realize it was him, Robert tried to kill him with fire but that didn't work and he was dragged into the flames he made. The moment I saw the chain I realized who it was, but he looked different." The detective and hero were confused hearing this."The Ghost Rider was wearing an oni themed biker helmet. He stood in front of me. I thought I was gonna die, but then he just took the Plymouth and left." Kiiro finished. 

Noamossa asked about the car the Ghost Rider took and Kiiro told him it was a rare one and only six had been made; she also explained the nicknames for them and how this one was called "Hell Walker". Naomossa wrote it down and thanked her before leaving with Fat Gum.

The Rider was speeding down a country road when a feeling  made it slam on the breaks and leave the car. It looked around frantically as it felt it's palm before the feeling dissapeared. The Rider was confused It knows what that feeling was but at the same time It never felt anything like it, all It knew was a child was just killed and It couldn't do anything to help. The Rider was angry and knew It needed to kill some sinners It got back in the car but it's attention snapped to the treeline, but nothing was there It could've sworn It heard a child crying.