Niki sighed and sat back down on the bed, Eret sat beside her and put his arm around her shoulder.

''I might stay up in Tommy's little holiday home, nobody knows its there so..'' 

Y/n narrowed her eyes at Niki then looked over to Eret and gave him a look to protect Niki.

The boy nodded and rubbed Niki's arm up and down in attempt to comfort.

''Y/n!!''

The three friends stared at each other, then they all started to move around. 

''Hide!'' Y/n whisper shouted at the two.

Her door started to be knocked and her name was being called by who it seemed to be Quackity.

Eret and Niki quickly hid under the bed and Y/n attempted to throw some long covers towards the sides of the bed to cover them up.

''Uh just a second! Getting changed!'' 

Quackity sighed and leaned against the wall outside of her room, suddenly the door was opened and Y/n looked to be out of breath.

''Woah..did you do a marathon in your room?''

''Quackity get to the point, what do you want.'' 

The man wearing the beanie smirked and stood up, Y/n watched him closely impatiently.

''Schlatt's about to announce his decree, it's supposed to be something fun. So hurry up and meet up at the edge of the podium.''

''Mhm!'' She quickly shut the door in his face which caught him by surprise, he scoffed and walked away mumbling something.

Y/n looked at the covers thrown all over the floor and the window was wide open, she picked up the covers and went to look out to see a blonde and brunette running in the distance up towards the holiday home Niki was mentioning.

She sighed and threw the covers back onto the bed, she looked at herself in the long modern mirror and straightened her suit.

''You can do this, it's just a small decree. Something offensive as always.'' 

Y/n rolled her eyes and walked out of her room and towards the front of the white house.

''I wanna drive home the idea, that this celebration will be about Manburg. A celebration of democracy, of law and the new era of peace, that has been brought forward by my administration. In a weeks time, to get this podium and everything fixed up.'' Schlatt announced as he drank the bottle of whiskey him and Y/n were drinking together.

Y/n scoffed in disgust and looked away while Fundy and Quackity supported Schlatt's actions.

She looked at the tower to see a familiar red and white t-shirt figure, aiming a bow down at her uncle. 

Another figure came in front of Tommy and pushed him back from shooting Schlatt, Y/n noticed the brown long coat and watched the two closely.

They seemed to be talking quietly and Wilbur shook his head in disagreement a lot to what Tommy was saying.

''Fundy, can you fix this wreck of a podium.'' Schlatt asked the fox, he burped from the amount he was drinking which snapped Y/n back to Manburg.

''Yeah, yeah I say so.'' The fox replied

''Man I love this place, one last round of applause for Manburg, this party's gonna be great!''

Everybody started clapping while Y/n sat in the front row seat with the rest of the cabinet, George was beside her and slightly nudged her to clap.