Kiyotaka-Sama

Was reading Animes react to cote by @youssefashraf462 and thought of this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waking up, I walked down the stairs to eat breakfast, I wondered what delicious dish Hayasaka made today.

"Good morning Kiyotaka-sama, Today's dish is cinnamon french toast. It isn't something new but I hope it's taste has improved."

"Considering you made it, It's gonna be delicious as always."

I picked up my spoon and fork and took a small bite to start it off

...... "HEAVEN" I muttered

"Glad you liked it. Considering today is a special day I made the dish I first served you when you arrived at this place."

"You should finish eating and get ready."

"Don't you need to get ready too?"

"I will get ready after I arrange the taxi to drop us off at the school since we can't really use the Limo if we don't wanna get caught."

I caught her hand trying to stop her from another step.

"...Hayasaka."

"Yes?"

"Let's use the bus. I wanna experience it once and besides it can't be that bad."

"Are you sure Kiyotaka-sama, we can use a taxi and reach the school faster and we will be alone."

"Yes, let's use the bus. You should go and get ready, I will get ready after finishing this delicious hea-breakfast."

"OK"

She turned around heading upstairs to get changed before stopping before climbing the first step.

"Kiyotaka-sama I will ask once again, are you sure you don't wanna cut it."

"Cut what?"

"Your hair, you haven't cut it once in the one year after arriving here its grown quite long.
If you want I can cut it for you right now, we have enough time."

"Is it that bad?"(consider eren's long hair when tied back)

"it's not bad but.........

"But?"

"You would stand out like a sore thumb which is the exact opposite of what you wanted."

"Daijōbu Daijōbu, Its true I don't wanna stand out but that is in terms of my abilities. This won't affect that. Now go get ready for school."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently riding the bus to ANHS our new school and home for the next three years.

Hayasaka has been a great help and showed me many new things i had always wanted to see but was never able to.

She is the daughter of the Butler that was responsible for looking after me while I was staying there. She also has an older brother named Eichiro.

Glancing at her, she's fast asleep with her head rested on my shoulder. There aren't any romantic feelings  between us at the least not that i am aware of, just trust. We could sleep together on the same bed without anything happening.