Archive Three

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I don't know, I'm clueless just like you, crying baby."

"You know that I am older than you, rigth Lumi?" I asked while trying to look at her eyes.

Being a dragon sucks. I hate my life.

'Oh wow, you became a 14 years old now?'

Remember when I said I liked you? I take that back, I hate you. Who would guess that I would find myself so annoying.

"Yeah yeah, but it isn't me crying like I am dying." Lumi said.

"I am dying." I said while giving up in trying to move. "Where's Mom and Dad anyways- OW"

My... stomach...

Nexy, please kill me.

'Just- I'm gonna ignore you.'

No, don't leave me here suffering. Please... Nexy-

"Dad was going to pick some herbs to make you feel better. And Mom is doing something I do not know." Lumi said while laying next to me. "But it's going to be okay, you know that."

"Wow, I'm going to be in pain more times if you act like thi-" she punched me in my... belly. "I'M DYING HERE YOU KNOW? YOU- I WISH I WASN'T DYING RIGHT NOW SO I COULD KICK YOU IN YOUR BELLY TOO"

'To be fair, it wasn't her fault.'

Nexy, would you punch a dying dragon just because of a joke?

'First, you're not dying, just feeling your mana pool expand. Second, yes. If it was you.'

Am I so annoying- wait, expanding?

'Yeah, when you form a full will, your mana pool expands, but your growing rate is... concerning.'

Is that a good thing?

'Well, it can be if it reach critical level, but you're not that strong.'

Thanks for insulting me...

'You're welcome.'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 43 Minutes later.

I give up. I can't take it anymore. I'm gonna kill myself.

Okay, I would do it, if I wasn't being taken care by my Mom. She arrived here and is trying to heal me with her magic.

I'm feeling like... 3% less pain than before, but it still feels like hell.

I surely didn't do anything to deserve this, right? I am a-

'Good boy?'

I'm not a dog!

...

Okay, fine. I was gonna say that... but that doesn't mean that I want to behave like one.

'You would make a good dragon pet for humans.'

No, I'll never become a pet. I'm fully capable of taking care of myself and, even tough I'm here in this world just for one month, I have pride in being an independent drag-

"STOP! STOP! IT HURTS EVEN MORE"

"Oh, I'm sorry" my mom said, cancelling the healing spell. "The problem is the mana pool, we can't do anythinh about this, just... wait."

'So, independent dragon, weren't you begging for your mom to "fix" you?'

... Nexy.

'What?'

What abilities do you have?

'Just an freezing aura, why?'

Can you freeze my nervous system next to my mana pool?

'I'll not do that. If I do this, you'll melt your nervous system next to the pool, and potentially have a way worse pain.'

This is so unfair... why Lumi didn't have this pain too?!

...

Okay, I'll just... be here, thinking about good things, yeah! Like, how amazing my fur and scales are, they're so shiny and... and...

"Why... I'm still.... alive....?" I said in-between sobs.

"It will be okay, Little snow." Mom said to me, while patting my head. "It's almost finished."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 5 hours later

ALMOST FINISHED? IT'S STILL GOING! I'M FEELING THIS PAIN FOR LIKE... 6 HOURS!

'Calm down, you just need to wait 17 more minutes.'

Calm down?! Do you know how I am right now? It's like... dying over and over again! It feels less intense though...

'It's because this pain will nevet sto-'

I WILL FEEL THIS FOREVER? OKAY, I'LL COMMIT SUICIDE IF THAT'S THE CASE!

'No, it will be like nothing is even happening. Your body will just... be done with and ignore the pain.'

You mean my body will tolerate the existance of the pain?

'Yes.'

Why?

'I don't know why. God liked this way I think?'

Does God exist in this world?

'Yeah, there's one for each element.'

Oh, Ice God, why I'm dying just to be stronger? Can't I skip this process?

'You know, Gods isn't what you're thinking about. It just the rulers of each nation. They are called Gods because they can control their powers in a way that only Gods couls do.'

Oh. Well, why did you said 'God wants this way' so?

'I don't know, why did you said that in your past life?'

How do you-

'You literally thinked about your entire past life, and this one, about an hour ago.'

Oh yeah, forgot about it. Why do you like to read my toughts?

'I'm bored. Being a Dragon Will isn't the funniest, you know?'

So you're enjoying my suffering?

'No, of course not, master.'

...

'A little bit.'

Can I get a new will?

'Just if the past will isn't a white one.'

I'm stuck with you forever?

'Pretty much. Hey, you aren't crying anymore.'

Oh? OH! I DON'T FEEL THE PAIN ANYMORE!

"I'M ALIVE! I'M NOT DYING ANYMORE!"

"Oh, that's good! Now you can-"

"I will sleep for the next three whole weeks, I hope. That felt like I was dying over and over again." I cut off mom and fell to the groud. My vision was blurry and I fell asleep.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Idk if this chapter is good or not, it may be little cringe, ngl.

But here it is... yay.....

F for Snowstorm and his 6 hours of pure pain.