stolen leftovers

" (name)? ( name)? (NAME)?! "

you jolted up and shouting " i wasn't sleeping! " you blinked lazily and turned to see jess giggling. " uh i... AhEm! oh hey jess.. what is it? need something, did you email me something? if so i didn't see i'll get to- "

" no, nonono heh i was just asking if you wanted to eat out with me, gavin and few others? y'know it is lunch. " she smiled.

" ah! sorry but i brought lunch with me this time, sorry maybe next time? " you lied, jess smiled and nodded in understanding before walking off. you sighed and stared at the computer, you saw all the notifications from your email and you let out a groan.
" (name) " you turned to see josiah great.. josiah then continued " i'm sorry about earlier.. so you can have my lunch as a im sorry gift? " josiah placed a container on your desk.
he smiled and then walked off, you stared at the container and sighed.

' might as well... ' you thought and popped open the container and started eating the leftovers that were in it. it was surprisingly good ' did josiah make this? ' you smiled softly enjoying the rest of the food.
once you finished, you went to go throw it away but stopped at josiah cubicle to thank him but he wasn't there.... you grabbed a sticky note on his desk and wrote a little ' thanks! i owe you ' with a cute wink-y face. you smirked proud of your handy work before walking out of the office and throwing the container out.
you walked towards the kitchen to grab a drink to see damian digging the fridge grumbling a few curses.

" yo damian you okay? " you asked leaning on the counter damian sighed closing the fridge and quickly gave you a smile.
" no my lunch is gone... it was my leftovers from yesterday. josiah probably took it does this every once a week " damian groaned running his fingers through his hair.
you stare at him with a blank stare realizing something that food was probably damian's, damian gave you a weird look and chuckled.
you blushed noticing you were just staring at him while thinking and you let out a awkward chuckle.

" do wanna go buy something from that store down the street? it'll be my treat! " you asked rubbing your hands together.
damian agreed of course why wouldn't he, free food! and plus you do owe him instead of josiah.. since you did eat his food.

' he's a good cooker... '

.
.
.

i just finished reading how to fight and i'm crying over it.... anyways OMG MEW CHAPTER ?'!?!?? gavin is hot that's all i gotta say :)

 anyways OMG MEW CHAPTER ?'!?!?? gavin is hot that's all i gotta say :)