Chapter 27 - Decision Time

(Warning: There is talks about blood, violence and death in this chapter. If you are not comfortable reading about it please move on to the next chapter. Thanks)

Against his will and strength, Yibo fought to stay awake to be present when any news of Zhan would come in. Even after promising his brother that he would take a rest, his mind was fighting hard against it. How can he relax when he knew his love one was in danger? But as much as he fought his body gave in. He was exhausted so before he knew it, his eyes closed and sleep took over.

He was woken up 2 hours later by Haikuan. "Yibo... Yibo wake up! Didi they found him."

Yibo was still a bit groggy to realise what was going on. "Found what? Found what?" He sat up from the laying down position while rubbing his eyes.

Haikuan: "Zhan, who else? Brother it worked. We know where Zhan is."

The moment Yibo heard Zhan's name he jumped up and run to the Control Room where Ji Li together with Zhu Zanjin were communicating with the people on the ground.

Ji li: "Make sure that you guys are not seen! We need to know for sure the number of people present in the rooms then gather everyone in position until we get there, are we clear?" Ji Li was giving the orders to all his guys.

Yibo not knowing what is going on decided to interrupt Ji Li. "What is going on? Where is Zhan? How is he?" He could not wait to find out more about his lover. All this wait was killing him. Not knowing any information was too much for his poor heart.

Li Bowen: "Yibo calm down please! We will explain."

Haikuan took the time and gave all the information they had for Yibo. "Didi. They have found where Zhan is. It is an old abandoned building that was part of the police a few years back. They would use the building facilities are a shooting range to train cops before they would be send to the Jails. Whoever it has been abandoned for years and the only people that knew about it was some of the cops that were working together with He Peng at the Jail. When Li Bowen was informed that they managed to find heat sources of people inside the building he took upon himself to go and check if in fact it was Zhan. We just had the confirmation minutes before I woken you up. He is there. Someone was with him which we think it is He Peng. However we are not sure how many more people are present in the building or if mother is there. That is what they are doing at the moment."

Yibo: "Since Zhan is there I need to go and be there too!" Yibo says determined.

Ji Li: "It will be too dangerous for a civilian to be present. We got our man's there, they will save him and bring him back."

Yibo: "I don't care. Zhan is mine responsibility and he needs me there. I'm not just a simple civilian and you know that so it doesn't matter what you tell me I will be there."

Haikuan and Cheng were not happy with the fact that Yibo was willing to put himself in a dangerous situation but they were not aware that Yibo had been training together with Li Bowen on not only self defence but to manage weapons too. This was knowledge of the Ji Li and Zhu Zanjin hence why they did not try and stop him.

Zhu Zanjin: "Just promise that you will be safe and do as they tell you! At the moment they are in their place while they are checking to see how many people are present this will give you time to get there but the moment you arrive do not do anything until we say so. Li Bowen is in charge and you will go by what he tell you. Is that clear?"

With a nod Yibo agreed to the conditions and after saying goodbye to Haikuan and Cheng he took off in his car to the location given to him.