running late : rewrite

' I'M LATE I'M SO LATE! '

you slammed the doors open, running pass the reception and over the gates as you heard a voice yell out to you.

you skidded in front of elevator doors and kept hitting the button, " come on! come on open up! " you hit the button harder you stopped look up to see another person in the elevator. they walked passed you, as you walked in and pressed a button grumbling.
you crossed your arms, tapping your foot impatiently staring as the number stopped on the third floor. you walked out and sighed, you turned to look at the clock and frowned once again.

" woah... your late? that's the first heh " you turned to see a certain blonde who was smirking at you.
you laughed awkwardly and said " well that'll be the last damian... my new alarm clock is the most shit thing i bought this year" you laughed. damian laughed softly and nodded, you both walked back into the office and went to your own cubicles. you sat down and dropped your bag next to your desk, and you started to work on whatever was emailed to you.

.
.
.

you happily sent the emails back to your boss, co-workers and others in different departments then you. you yawned stretching your arms before standing up, and making your way into the halls. but life wasn't so welcoming to you today, as you walked through the doorway you bumped into someone.

making them spill burning.... hot coffee all over your shirt wasn't this great? you gritted your teeth stopping yourself from screaming in pain, you gripped onto your soaked shirt. you looked up in anger, you scoffed now it made sense it was josiah your co-worker the slacker and the troublemaker of the company... how was he not fired yet?
you honestly didn't know but was curious on how he always wormed his way out situations.
before you could yell at him, he started to repeatedly say sorry and he ran off towards the little kitchen. he came back with loads of napkins in his hand, he wiped up the floor and gave some to you.

you grabbed it and tried to wipe up your soaked shirt but groaned in frustration. you walked off towards the bathroom leaving josiah to clean the mess he made.
you stared into the mirror and sighed, you rubbed your forehead trying to calm yourself. you grabbed some paper towels and started trying to dry your shirt and after a few minutes your shirt was less... soaked. you walked out of the bathroom and walked to the doorway to look at the clock seeing your break was basically done now.

you sighed and hurried over to your cubicle and slide into your chair, you leaned your head on you hand. you scrolled through you email seeing more stuff to work on... you sighed grabbed a sticky note and started to write reminders for yourself of emails.
you laid your head down and your eyelids felt heavy... very heavy ' no! you can't fall asleep on the job you can't let your work pile up you have loads of work to do (name)! ' you thought.

'don't fall... ' you yawned. ' don't fall asleep... (name) ' your eyes slowly closed and you fell asleep, yup very disappointed right now.

.
.
.

ahem so i saw the new update and new characters hell yeah! i like gavin... and his cool shades of course my oc i still gonna bother you lol anyways but i'm gonna change the other dude name to andrew it's much easier to write

anyways covid is totally fun to have... jk the first two nights are gonna be literal hell.. but everyone is diff with it but yeah

 but everyone is diff with it but yeah