INTEZAAR...

" Humne aksar
                             tumhari rahon me
   rukk ke tumhara hin
                                    INTEZAAR kia hai"

After having lunch Rita aunty told Sana to rest and insisted Sana to sleep with her but some how Sana managed to convince Rita aunty that she wants to spend some time in sidharth's room and After seeing Sana's condition she somehow agreed...

Sana being all exhausted from things happening she was in great anger... she went to sid's room nd locked the room...

                       AT HIS ROOM..
Sana: kyu krha hai tu aise? Kyu krha hai tu aise!!!!!!! (In a loud voice) Agar yeh tu hin hai tohh aaaa na mere samneee!!!!

And suddenly an unknown voice occurred and Sana just closed her eyes nthg was in her control but she felt calm she felt like someone was hugging her trying to comfort her but she didn't know who she was tryin to understand but she was so lost in the feelin she wanted frm so many days she forgot everything...

                  AT THAT MOMENT...

Unknown voice: Darling shnt...

Sana: who are you? Meeko nhi pta tum kon ho yaa phir meeko pta hai ki tum kon ho lekin me smj nhi parhi lekin meeko sidharth ko chrd kar koi b aise calm nhi kr sakta lekin-----

Unknown voice: shhhhhhhh time anne par saare sawalo ke jawab mil jayenge lekin tab tak yeh yaad rakhna ki jo b hojaye me hamesha tumare sath hu koi b mushkil ajaye me hamesha tumare sath hu kuch b hojaye me tujhe kabhi nhi chrdrunga kabhi b koi b mushkil aaye bass ek baar meeko yaad krna and me ajaunga...

DIKHNA ME B CHAHATA HU LEKIN ABHI SAHI TIME NHI... LEKIN JAB WOH TIME AYEGA TAB SAB WORTH HOGA...

Sana: Kab ayega woh time?🥺

Unknown voice: BHT JALD........