Chapter 6 (The Day Before The Massacre)

Start from the beginning

I run at the other side of the street and pull out my key for my front door.
Thankfully he didn't take it from me. I make my way inside and run to the fridge ignoring the sheering pain of my palms. I am too hungry to care about that now. I make myself a (f/f) and quickly eat it. I turn off the TV because someone didn't have the decency to close it. I drink at least a litre of water and go to the toilet.

'I need to get something to munch on inside my captors 'house'? so i don't escape every night to eat something'

I get a pack of (f/s) (favourite snack) but a small one so Michael doesn't see me and a small bottle of water. Make that 5.

I guess that will last me for at least 5 days

I guess that will last me for at least 5 days. If not i can always run back here and eat some. If i am still alive.

I lock my front door before checking that everything is good inside the house and then run to Michael's 'house'. Is that even his house? Anyway.

As i make my way to the front door, figuring i should at least try out if the door is not locked, i of course find that it is locked.

As i make my way to the back of the house i hear leaves rustling. Like a heavy boot stepping on them.

'oh no is that Michael???'

I quickly get inside the house and go towards the room that i was located at before. I FORGOT THE DOOR WAS LOCKED NOOO. I look at my right side and see a window. I quickly open it and look on my left. I see the same pipe i had climbed down from and thankfully its still holding up.

I wince as i forgot completely about my hands. 'i need to make it to the other side even if my hands hurt'

I grab onto the pipe once again. The pipe is creaking and wanting to break down. I quickly jump on the window and pull myself up and into the room.

I run to the bed handcuff myself to the bed once again. The food the and water bottles are in my hoody pockets which i was wearing from last day, so Michael will not be suspicious of it. As i hear footsteps up the stairs i lay down trying to act like i was asleep.
I hear the door being unlocked and someone stepping inside the room.

'From those heavy footsteps i will guess its Michael'

I hear him come closer when.....

Michael Myers P.O.V.

I make my way back to the house (Y/N) is located at and open the front door. I finished my stalking and calculating my plans for tomorrow night and thought i would get some rest so i can be ready and full of energy tomorrow.

Most importantly, I wanted to see (Y/N) again......

I grunt once again. I need to stop this because my heart will seriously fail me.

As i open the front door i hear footsteps running inside the house. Thinking it was an intruder i quickly make my way up the stairs, to see if (Y/N) is safe.