The spicy middle

Baker cookie was in Hollyberry's castle with the rest of the ancients.

They were currently reading a book with White lily on the grass while the other four were training.

White lily took a glace at the four who were currently training, they were getting competitive now and it's  become more of a spar instead of training. she sighs, knowing two specific cookies will take this to the serious levels highly.

If you were thinking of Holly and Golden cheese then no, you're wrong.

it was Pure Vanilla and Dark Cacao. White lily won't lie, she can obviously see their huge crush on the Baker but she can't deny why they wouldn't because...well...she has a huge crush on the cookie as well.

Can you blame Lily!? Baker was amazing, smart, strong, independent, passionate, gentle and kind! who would NOT fall for them and long to be in their arms!?

White lily sighed as she stared at Baker cookie, they got their nose in the book and not paying attention to their surroundings. 

She continued to stare at them with adoration in her eyes, how was she blessed to meet such an amazing cookie when they were children? She doesn't know either but she is blessed by the witches to have met this cookie! Lily hopes that this lasts forever, where she and all her friends are at peace, where Baker and her are still together (romantic or not, doesn't matter).

White Lily continued to stare until a loud crash and yell was heard in the castle, she becomes alert as she grabbed her staff and stood up. Baker cookie took notice as they put their book down and adjusted their cloak, both cookies had their eyes widen at the sight.

Dark Cacao had hit the wall, leaving behind was his shape and Pure vanilla looking like he's fought in war multiple times. this wasn't like PV at all!

Everyone was surprised, even Cacao. White Lily went to PV while Baker went to Dark Cacao.

"Cacao! are you okay!? you're not severely injured right!?" Baker had practically yelled out as Hollyberry went beside the two cookies with a worried look upon her face.

"augh...I'm fine, Baker cookie. I am just caught off guard from the sudden amount of strength..." the dark cookie said to the worried cookie as he was helped on getting up by Holly.
"that was a big hit! I'm surprised Vanilla has that sort of strength since he...well he just heals most of the time." Holly tells to her two friends, the other three having took notice.

"I-I'm so sorry, my friend! I-I didn't know that one of my hits would be so strong..!" Pure Vanilla apologized to Dark cacao as he scoffed. Cacao was about to argue with him about it but Baker stroked his arm, calming him down and reminding that he should accept the apology, and besides Pure Vanilla was surprised himself that he had such strength.

Dark cacao sighed, knowing that he sometimes can have trouble with controlling his strength as well in battles or in training, so he understands PV to an extreme amount.
"It is fine but I am still...caught off guard from the amounts of strength you have. why do you not use it, Pure vanilla?" Dark cacao questioned the light cookie with genuine curiosity. PV frowned upon the question and sighed out "you already know why, my dear friend."

A moment of silence took over, leaving Golden to break it. "alright, break it up ya'll! now's not the time to be so gloomy! we still got a fair to prepare remember?"

oh. right.
the fair.

I may have forgotten to tell you that there's a fair coming in soon that will be celebrated in Dark Cacao's kingdom, the Choco Milk fair. where everyone from the milk tribe visit the dark kingdom to sell their goods, have good trades, have fun games and events, and more! 

Baker had forgotten about it, they promised to help in announcing the games and events that will be happening. Holly, Golden, and Cacao promised to help out in helping to train the younger milk villagers and dark villagers. White lily and Pure Vanilla had promised to help out in healing others when someone is injured (just incase) and promised to help very young cookies practice magic.

Everyone sighed out of realization and everything was later on resolved, Pure and Cacao had agreed to train at controlling their strength together when they both have the time for it. then comes in to prepare for the fair.

guess we'll see what will be in store.