"I think she's my stalker." I glanced at Max, trying not to swerve. "She was the one who slashed the tires on Halloween and then she was there the day we had lunch with the girls."

"Shit."

"Yea."

"What has she said?"

"She's questioned my career, called me the mystery girl and told me she was just watching out for me."

"And she slashed my tires?" Max nodded. "Good god."

"What if she comes to the house?"

"Don't worry about that now. We'll figure it out when the time comes."

"I know. I just can't get the fear out of the back of my head."

I paused, trying to organize my thoughts. "You up for a run?"

"Why would I want to go running?"

"It'll help you clear your mind. It'll be relaxing."

"Vin, we have shit to do. And I'm still hungover as shit."

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow." Max grinned and buried her face into my chest, wrapping her arms around me. "I know we've got things to do but I just wanna stay like this. Just a minute."

"Take as much time as you need."

I watched as Max slept halfway on my chest, arms loosely wrapped around me. I grinned and turned my attention back to my phone

Miss Nikita Dragun

yeah yeah I'll get the necklace.
you gotta Venmo me tho
I'm not made of money

how much?

At least 60.

Nikita

I gotta get gas

I quietly laughed to myself and sent the money.

love you thank you babe
I'm on my way now

I played on my phone until I had no other choice than to get up. Max awoke and groaned, collapsing back into bed. I shook my head and closed the door behind me. I shook out my hair and jogged down the stairs, checking the front door. I picked up some Amazon packages and a small pink striped bag. I peeked inside and saw an autographed picture of Nikita.

I came back upstairs, sitting at my desk as I opened my packages. I felt her hands on my shoulders before I heard her.

"Anything for me?"

"No. Just some streaming shit and a care package from Nikita."

"Boo. You're supposed to spoil me silly."

"Maybe one day."

"Maybe." Max kissed me on my cheek and I grinned.

"You wanna go to the movies tonight? One last night out before you start moving into your new bedroom."

"Huh?"

"Renata is coming in like a week and a half. I'm not saying she's not trust worthy but Thomas and I thought it would be best if you had your own bedroom. For now."

"Sure. Movies. Candy. Handjobs." I laughed and Max toyed with my hair.

"What did you do with the stuff from your apartment?"

"Still there. I've yet to actually and officially move."

"We should go get all that."

"I plan on bring it all back after Thanksgiving. I'm going up to Montana and I'll make a pit stop in Seattle."

"How's the going to work?"

"I fly out to Montana, drive home, make some pit stops and come home. It'll be like a three day adventure."

"Pit stops?"

"Forks, La Push, Sacramento, the Golden Gate Bridge, Portland, the works."

"Forks? Hoping to find Edward?"

"More like Emmett."

"So you like your men hunky and muscular?"

"Yea, don't know how I got stuck with you."