𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Começar do início

"Daytime employees are prohibited after hours."

Her speech was robotic — even more so than usual. Her eye twitched as she grew closer, reaching an arm out to grab you by the shoulder.

"Daytime employees are prohibited after hours."

"Whoa, what's–hey, stop that!" you jumped backward so that you were just out of reach. "Chica, what's going on with you?"

"Daytime employees are prohibited after hours," she repeated again, making a dive in your direction. You yelped and moved out of the way, narrowly avoiding her grasp. "Yeah, I got that!" you exclaimed, making a wide circle around the fountain.

The same loud intercom voice blasted through the speakers mounted in the corners of the room. "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols."

A low rumble shook the ground beneath your feet as metal blinds folded over the double-door entrance. Your heart stopped beating in your chest as you watched the last inch of freedom seal shut in front of you. Even if you wanted to slip through last second, you had no way of going home. Your car keys were in your bag which was inside the break room that you couldn't even get into.

"(YY/NN)..." Chica drawled, reaching out for you once more. It felt like your wheels were cemented to the floor as you shakily raised a finger to your earpiece.

"Freddy?"

"I know. I am watching you on the security cameras."

You didn't even know he could do that.

"Okay. Awesome."

You couldn't just run back to Rockstar Row and hole yourself up in a room somewhere until Freddy was done recharging. Your limited clearance would only get you half as far before you ran into a nighttime security barrier.

"It seems that Chica's security protocol has been put in place," Freddy hummed contemplatively.

"Perfect. What should I do?"

"Run."

Run. You can run. You prefer running, actually. Especially away from sentient animatronics who considered you both a trespasser and a threat.

You vaulted over the turnstiles with ease and skated like lightning into the main lobby. It was much brighter in there, but the light meant exposure, and you were too afraid to turn around but you were pretty sure Chica was still right behind you.

"Well done, Little Helper! Now take your clearance badge to the upgrade machine in the customer service kiosk. You can use your employee number to replace your original pass."

"On it!"

You paused for a split second to analyze your surroundings. You were on ground floor zero. Customer service was upstairs. Wait, no. It was downstairs. You looked around at all of the flashy neon signs. None of them clued you in on where to go. "Uh—AGH!"

Before you could pick a direction and bolt, Chica was on top of you. She had you pinned against the carpet in seconds and locked her cold metal fingers around your throat. "Chica!" you wheezed, kicking upward against her torso plate. "Please!"

"This area is off-limits to the daytime staff!"

"I literally helped you find your scrunchie four hours ago!"

Meanwhile, Freddy was having his own little crisis in your ear. You didn't register a word he was saying, but he sure was talking. Your breath came out in shallow pants and you lost the energy to fight her off. "Chica..." you rasped, her fingers expertly putting pressure on your windpipe. It was like she was programmed specifically to target and kill. Which, while alarming, did not exactly surprise you.

Just when you had accepted the fact that the last thing you would ever see was the plastic unblinking eyes of an animatronic chicken, her weight disappeared off of you and you immediately sucked in the deepest breath possible.

The sounds of a struggle reached your ears and you turned to see Monty wrestling Chica to the floor. It was as if she didn't even recognize him, still reaching out to grab you while mumbling some prerecorded nonsense about how you needed to leave.

Message received loud and clear.

"I gotcha, baby," Monty snarled, shooting you a wink over his shoulder. He was struggling to keep her pinned even though he was by far the strongest of the band members. "You gotta get outta here," he panted. "Can't...I can't hold it back..."

At first, you thought he was talking about Chica, but then you noticed that his own head was twitching sporadically. You realized all at once that he wasn't just warning you about her. He was simultaneously fighting off his own code in order to save you.

"I owe you!" You yelled, scrambling to your feet and taking off in the direction of the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah," you heard his strained chuckle further behind you. "You can find some way to thank me later."

It didn't take very long after that to find the customer service desk. You practically sailed over the counter in a hurry to insert your security pass, followed by your employee number which you furiously typed into the keypad.

After a few seconds—nothing.

You groaned and used the sturdy toe of your skate to kick the machine back into action. It worked (thankfully) and spit out a colorful plastic card that was definitely not the one you had been counting on.

"Well?" Freddy chimed expectantly in your ear. You held the card up to the light to make sure you weren't mistaken. It was a daycare pass alright. You used to see a million of these every day. You could probably draw one from memory in your sleep.

"It's...a daycare pass," you said defeatedly.

"Terrific! I can meet you in the daycare after my recharge cycle has completed."

Yeah...how terrific. 

(A/N: Somebody's about to face their fears! This feels insanely long, especially since like nothing happens. Sun and Moon next chapter though! Stay tuned. If this is way too wordy or if you feel like it reads too rushed, please let me know. I only proofread this once. While this book is just for fun, I want it to be enjoyable. DM or comment with any questions. Bye for now! Goodnight!)