"And I need to see your eyes, so take them off."

Andrea folded her arms against her chest, "Not a chance."

Kaiden leaned over and went to grab them, Andrea moved back and she fell backwards on the couch. Kaiden followed her so that he was on top and he used his one arm and pinned her arms above her head and slowly took off the glasses with his other hand. Andrea tried to squirm to get out from under him but he was slightly increased pressure on her with his body so she would stop moving. Her eyes were on display for him. Kaiden's breath hitched. "Holy crap," he breathed, "He was right."

Kaiden gazed into her eyes. She felt warmth all over her body from his body on top of hers. She breathed in and got a whiff of Kaiden. "Damn, he smells good," she thought. Her face ended up turning beat red with that thought.

Suddenly Kaiden came to and realized where he was. Sitting up, he jumped off the couch. Coughed awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head and said, "You can go now."

Andrea was flushed from having him on top but she listened and left the place. Once she was back in her room she leaned against the wall and put her hand on her chest. Her heart was beating fast and she felt flushed and warm. Something about those boys' seem to bring out feelings she had no idea existed and she had no idea why. She felt drawn to them which was ridiculous since she'd never met them before. That night she had the most intense dream she ever had. It was her surrounded by all 4 boys and they were giving her pleasure she never knew could exist. She once again woke up breathless and sweaty. She leaned back into her pillow. "Whatever am I going to do about this?" she thought to herself.

Boys' POV

Kaiden paced back and forth in the room. He couldn't believe what he just saw. Her eyes, that was mind blowing. Riley always had a unique shade of green and the eyes were almost identical. He quickly texted the guys for an emergency meeting. They all came shortly after receiving the text. 

"What's up?" Lucas said.

Hunter came in more slowly and noticed his shirt on the table. He grabbed it and put it in his room and came out and sat down. Matt got some beers for them and they all sat down.

"I met her, I talked to her," Kaiden started, "And there is something about her. Her eyes alone, damn, do they ever look like Riley's." He shook his head, "I don't know."

"What if it is Riley?" Matt questioned.

"Impossible," Lucas said, "We would of found her in the hospital as a Jane Doe or something with all the searching we did. Nothing came up. I mean apart from her eyes, it's hard to tell since she is always wearing that face covering. Besides the hospital where Andrea was didn't make note of a Jane Doe around that time."

"We need to question the men who looked at the hospitals because if someone came in with no ID, it should of been in the system," Hunter replied, "Something doesn't add up."

"Yes, I agree," Kaiden said, "Hunter you're in charge of questioning naturally, bring Matt with you. Lucas I want you to monitor Andrea and report on her movements."

The boys' nodded and got to work. Hunter and Matt rounded up the guys who were in charge of looking at the hospitals. They interrogated the men separately. All of the guys denied having any involvement in messing with the search. Hunter didn't believe any of them and started putting pressure on them including using some minor torture techniques. Finally one of the guys' cracked. Once Hunter and Matt got the information they needed, Hunter tortured than killed him publicly in front of all of their men, slow and painfully. He wanted to remind the men what happens when you cross them. 

They gathered back at their floor afterwards. "Well, we know Night Moon was involved. Turns out that guy was working behind our backs for a while. And that he erased the information from the hospital and the camera's as well so that nothing would appear in our sight," Hunter seethed.

"Shit, so Andrea is Riley?" Lucas breathed softly.

"Looks like it. Everything is lining up," says Matt, "But I mean we need confirmation before we do anything. It's going to be tough when she doesn't remember shit all."

"DNA test," Kaiden said, "We have leftover DNA from Riley, so let's get some of Andrea's and test it. Than if it comes back positive, we know that she is our Riley."

The boys all looked at each other, "So, who's going to get it?" Matt questioned. 

"I will," Hunter volunteered. The guys' were surprised that he offered.

"Really? You?" Lucas said. 

"Yup," Hunter replied, "I will offer self defense lessons."

Kaiden spit out his beer he was drinking, "You're joking right? You can't even stand touching girls. How the hell are you going to teach her self defense?"

Hunter scoffed, "If it is Riley, it's never too soon to start teaching her. Since it's a high probability that it is, I'll be able to do it."

"And if it isn't?" Matt asked softly. 

Hunter sighed deeply, "If it isn't, you're best to stay away from me for a bit." Hunter didn't need to say more than that. They knew how dangerous Hunter could get so they knew when to give him space.  

"Alright, it's settled than," Kaiden said, "Act tomorrow Hunter."

"Affirmative."