5

Kania's POV

Andre was on tour and he wanted me to go with him but i needed to be withmy girlsss sso i told him id meet him at his LA show.

Veora's POV 

its been a solid 2 months since i last saw Kania and yasmine. 

Veora~ "i missed you bitchessssss!!!"

Kania~ "Girlll i missed yall so muchhh ohmygodddd"

yasmine~ "yall im over here fucking cryingggg" 

   ~ a few hours later~

Veora~ " yall me and jordan datingggg"

Yasmine & Kania~ "WHATTTT"

Veora~ " yessss he asked me out 2 weeks ago but i wanted to tell yall in person."

Kania~"im so happy for yallll but we goin to LA  bitchesss"

    ~the next day~

Andre POV~ "yo tec go pick up the girls from the airport when they get here"

Tecca~"i gotchu bro"

Jordan~"Veora here??"

Andre~"yea why?"

jordan~" nun"

~3 hours later~ 

kania ran up on andre and kissed him long and hard 

Andre~" we'll be back right back"

Tecca's POV

Tecca~ "Yall can change in me n jordans hotel room"

Yas &Veora~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 " okayy"

Tecca unlocks the door and they all go in

yas and veora get changed and yasmine goes on instagram live

18k people joined the live

veora.fanpage28~ HIIIIIIIIIII

tecca.is.daddy~ wht my man doing there???

random~ we love to see these black queens

random7029~ yall getting ready for faygo tour???

-

Yasmine~" yall we taking shots b4 the showw"

Veora ~"purrr bestfriend"

~Rabdom273-perioddd drinkk uppp

jordan.my.babydaddy- turn uppppp 

tae.baby56~get littt

Yasmine~" we better see sum of yall mfkas out hereeeewe in Laa"

~yasmine ends the live~

tecca~"what yall getting lit off of?"

Veora &yas~" Patron and hennyyyy"

Jordan~"nahh yall wildinn"

~2hours later~

everybody got in the car and drove to the venue

Kania POV

andre let me yasm n veora on stage with him and we had a fucking blast

    ~the after party~

all underground artist were there

 we saw ken car$on and ssgkobe

me yas and veora  was throwing it back on each other,

at this point we were letting the patron and henny take over 

we was litttt as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk 

as soon as they turned on my baby music we was off the chartsss

Yasmmine POV

i felt somebody staring at me so i looked around and caught ssgkobe staring at me 

i walked towards him and sat on his lap

yasmine~" you like what you see or something? you keep staring"

kobe~" i cant look at you?"

yasmine giggles and says"cmon lets take this somewhere else"

kobe~"ill take you my hotel room"

Author~heyy yall the next scene is gonna be a smut scene that i probably start right now lol im so sorry this isnt as long as a few others of my chapters have been but please vote and let me know if you want me to make seperate stores for each of the characters like veora and jordan or yasmine and ssgkobe anyways i love yall pleave vot6e and favorite this seriesss!! 

muah~vluzi