Slytherin VS Ravenclaw

Začať od začiatku

In that second Fred decided to snatch the microphone back from Melody's hands.

"Lovely gal. Next we have the dashing keeper Taylor Simms!" The crowd went wild, especially the ones interested in the boy.

"Ladies ladies calm down I know my voice is hotter than Simms down there no need to show it"

It was no question that Taylor Simms was handsome. Jet-black hair that reflected every type of light perfectly. Grey eyes that seemed perfectly carved from quartz. A jaw so sharp he could've cut an apple with it.

If it wasn't for the fact that Zoe was so caught up on James, she would have already asked the guy out.

"Weasley!"
"Apologies Professor, back to you Mels" Melody gladly grabbed the microphone back.

"The two weirdly muscular guys with huge bats are the infamous Slytherin beaters! Jeremiah Gold and Sheldon Pillsworth! Wouldn't want to be under them if you know what I mean" Progessor McGonnagall just gave up on scolding the commentators. It was obvious they would keep the act up, and they were the ones that kept the students coming to the games.

"And last, but certainly not least. Our favourite sly chasers! Albus Potter, yes he's son of our favourite defence against the dark arts teacher.  Scorpious Malfoy and Bob Chance! Let's give it for our extremely strong Slytherin team!" The crowd burst into cheers of sheer excitement once more, the Slytherin team finally stopping next to Madam Hooch who was going to referee the match.

"That is not all today! You thought we had enough tension? Well you were wrong! What do you think could bring even more tension to the field, Fred?" Fred shrugged.

"Simms dating Zoe?" The crowd went wild at the statement, but Melody only glared back.

Melody was possibly the number one Zames shipper there was. And having someone interfere with her favourite ship wasn't something she took to lightly.

"No. Sibling rivalry! Let's give it up for the Ravenclaw team, with their captain debuting and record breaking seeker, Neo Wood!" The crowd yelled in excitement at the sight of the team.

Neo was undeniably a fan favourite. His quidditch skills were undeniable and only matched by those of his sister.

He joined the Ravenclaw team at the ripe age of eleven after catching the snitch in a mere two minutes. He then went on to become the youngest captain in quidditch history at his current thirteen years of age. Both Woods were adamant in breaking quidditch stereotypes.

"Behind him we got keeper, Olivia Wilde! Looking good girl!" She returned the flattery by holding up her broom in a sign of thanks.

"Yes Olivia is quite amazing Mels. But don't discredit the great beater brothers, Jacob and Jack Veermin!"

"Adorable. But we already got enough pretty male faces to stare at Fred. After all look at you" The present students laughed, their flirts were all in a joking matter and everyone knew it. Fred wasn't exactly Melody's type.

"Are you suggesting I talk more of the chasers Mel? Well Damn me, let's do it! Give it up for Megan Smith! Xavier Denforth! And the dashingly good kisser, Leslie Tistle!" Cheers erupted once more, as the commentators were finally cut off so both teams could hear Madam Hooch's orders below.

"I want a nice clean game from both of you. You know the rules. Captains shake hands!" Neo and Zoe walked up to face each other.

Their hands met in a cloud of talcum powder, for better grip on the broom, a tip given by their father.

Their grip was firm, not faltering for a second. Neo didn't even blink at his sister, he only wore a determined look on his face.

"As much as I would love for you to win as your first time as captain ever, we won't go easy on you little brother" Finally Neo smirked, letting Zoe's hand slide off.

"Good luck to you too, Z"

"Mount your brooms!" They did as told.

And so Madam Hooch blew the whistle, throwing the quaffle in the air. Slytherin vs Ravenclaw had begun. Yet who would win?

————————————————————————

a/n: Quidditch time! Quidditch time! Quidditch time!

I just love my little Wood babies :')

Do y'all want to see Taylor Simms like as a sort of face claim? He's kind of important to the story... Or we can just leave it up to imagination idc-

Anyways vote and comment I want to have the same amount of reads as I have votes and comments :D