Truth can't be overshadowed

Start from the beginning

The evening had arrived in no time, Reem, the wedding planner had planned to showcase few pictures and videos of the groom and bride with the help of the projector.
"Saare pictures and videos ek jagah toh kar diye hai maine jaisa ki Reem ne kaha tha, ek toh laptop itna slow kyu hai pata nahi, lagta hai hospital ko koi spare laptop hai.", Vansh murmered to himself.
By mistake he clicked on the delete button in hurry,
"Oh shit! Ye delete kaise ho gaya video section, koi nahi recycle bin se restore kar leta hu. Bus itni hi toh videos hai bin me, saari aaj wali hi hogi, restore kar leta hu.", Vansh corrected his mistake and did more than he was required to do by restoring the video of camp deleted by Harshvardhan Birla.

"Guys, girls, uncles aur aunties, please grab your seats, kucch special plan kiya hai aaj shaam humne, dulha aur dulhan ke liye.", informed Reem.

The projector started, it was displaying the childhood pictures of Abhimanyu and Aarohi, everyone was adoring how cute these babies were looking. But they all got freezed when the next picture showed up, it was of Akshara sitting next to Abhimanyu after saving him from the fire. The next enter clicked and the video started, how this teeny-tiny woman was dragging this huge and well built man with every strength she had in her body, how Aarohi entered the frame and made her sister walk out of the frame, all the eyes were widened with shock while for Abhi it felt like a piece of land had slipped from below his feet. He knew somewhere his feeling was right, she was there for him, infact it was him who left her in that state there.

They all were trying to digest this new information when Akshra grabbed the remote and switched off the projector, and the very next moment a slap landed across her face, making her loose her balance, but before she could fall was held by the stiff arms of her beloved.

"Aarohi! Himmat kaise hui tumhari.", roared our angry hero.
"Tune, tune kiya hai na ye sab kucch, teri chal haina ye, bardasht nahi hoti haina tujhse meri khushiya, cheen liya na aakhir tune firse mera sapna.", declared the furiously Aarohi by pointing her finger towards Akshu.
"Ye pictures toh maine scan ki thi, ek ek picture dekh kar toh nahi scan ki thi.", Reem said.
"Aur ye video, ye video toh iss laptop se restore ki maine, bina dekhe, pahle se hi thi ye video iss laptop me.", said Vansh to protect her sister from any more allegations.

"Kaise reh gayi ye video, aapne toh mere Saamne delete ki thi na.", Aarohi stood right infront of Harshvardhan Birla.
"Haan bhai lekin mujhe kya pata tha ki ye recycle bin me store ho jaayegi upar se ye laptop yaha aa jaayega mujhe koi idea nahi tha.", Abhi's Sir said in an irritated voice.
If looks could kill then Abhi's look was enough,
"Sir! Aapko toh mai baad me dekhuga.", said Abhi with clenched jaw.

"Aaru trust me Aaru, trust me, maine kucch nahi kiya hai.", man this girl was trembling with the fear to loose her sister again.
"Trust you? I just hate you Akshara Goenka, I just hate you.", said the mean girl before exiting the venue.

Our chotu sherni had enough, she just needed to let it all out, she broke down on the floor and was held by her tadpole.
"Roo le aaj tu, roo le, aaj nahi rokuga tujhe, aaj chup-chup kar nahi rooyegi tu.", said the dear brother sitting next to her and filling her in his arms.
"Samjhaya tha maine Akshu tujhe, samjhaya tha na, jis rishte ko tu jhoot par jodne ja rahi thi, kaise tikta vo rishta, sacch toh Saamne aana hi tha.", he continued while hugging her even tighter.
"Kyuuuuu, kyu bhaiya kyu, sab kucch theek karne jaati hu aur, aur bigad kar rakh deti hu, sab khatam ho gya meri wajah se, sab kucch, Aaru....Aaru kabhi mujhse baat nahi karegi bhaiya, kabhi nahi, mumma ko diya hua promise bhi todd diya na maine, aap.....aap firse mujhe Pune bhej doge na, sabse durr bhej doge na, nahi jaana mujhe, please nahi jaana.", said she by lashing her palm on the ground again and again.
"Nahi bhejuga, kabhi nahi bhejuga, khud se durr kabhi nahi jaane dunga tujhe.", the broken brother was trying really hard to console his chotu while controlling his own tears.