whos your daddy

marksloan x lexigrey x jacksonavery

mark and lexi had been dating for a few months now.jackson still liked lexi but everything was going really well.mark was finally ready to settle down with someone.they were at the table eating dinner

"how was your day today then"lexi asked
"yeah really good,jackson and i had a really good surgery today.how about you"mark replied
"yeah okay.just a bit stressed out"lexi said
"i know a way to make you less stressed"said mark with a smirk
lexi knew exactly what he meant and got up immediately and walked over to him and straddled him.she felt his dick get harder straight away.she started making out with him and mark was running his hands all over her.he stood up while holding lexi and carried her upstairs.when they got to the bedroom he took her top off and unclasped her bra.he stood back and admired her beautiful boobs then immediately got to work.as he was playing with her hard nipples in his mouth he unzipped her pants so she was just in her panties.

"how come you're still fully dressed"lexi moaned
she began by taking his shirt of and admiring his abs then she unzipped his pants to leave him in his boxers.she could see it.she needed it so bad.mark tore off her panties and started kissing up her leg.he started licking between her folds and inserted 2 fingers.lexi was becoming impatient so she tore his boxers down to reveal his 10 inch dick she just had to touch it.mark didn't expect the sentence that came next.

"can we invite jackson over to join?"lexi asked

jackson was marks student who he loved dearly and jackson had a crush on lexi . he was a very pretty boy and mark had always hid his feelings about him so this was his chance.

"yeah okay give him a quick call"mark replied

as lexi called jackson mark inserted himself into lexi and began thrusting at a rapid pace.lexi could hardly talk on the phone but jackson definitely got the message as he appeared in 5 minutes.he let himself in and wandered upstairs to their bedroom while removing all his clothing.he entered to see lexi with marks hark dick in her mouth bobbing up and down quickly.mark nodded at jackson and jackson walked over and slapped lexis ass."oh...woowwww"lexi moaned and jackson entered lexi an started thrusting.moans filled the room.jackson was nearing his climax.
"what's my name"he said to lexi
"uhh...ohmmmm"lexi moaned struggling to reply
"i ask one more time,what's my name"he replied
"dADdyYyy"screamed lexi as she came all over his enormous dick
mark was extremely angry he never viewed jackson as competition but the fact that lexi called him daddy was too much for him.he god up immediately and grabbed jackson and pushed him face down on the bed and pushed his dick into jackson.lexi watched while touching herself.jackson moaned secretly enjoying marks big cock in him.as mark was slamming into jackson jackson was clearly struggling .his back was in a perfect arch he looked like a little bitch.mark spoke sternly.

"who's your daddy avery"he said
no response
"WHOS YOUR DADDY"he screamed
"yo..u areee youuuu"jackson moaned

mark loved how rough he could be with jackson he grabbed his neck and choked him making his back arch.he fucked him until they both came all over the bed they were out of breath panting.

"wow"everyone said
"we should do this more often"mark said when he got up to go shower,he slapped averys ass on the way out.

i've never wrote a story so i hope this was okay!