Minneapolis Minnesota

Third pov
Lucy left not looking back. She arrived at the airport and grabbed a breakfast burrto and some orange juice. By the time she finished it was time to board the plane. Lucy slept the whole 2 hours and 40 minutes she was on the plane and Mr Tibbles had to wake her up. After landing Mr tibbles driver took Lucy to her hotel.

*Lucy pov*
"Wow this place is amazing" the hotel was huge. Mr Tibbles explained to me that I would be here for about 3 weeks before many of the other new teammembers so I would be able to train with them earlier, he also explained that I'd be sharing a room with a girl named Julie 'the cat' Gaffney.

I thanked Mr Tibbles driver and walked up to the front desk. "Name please" the lady at the front desk asks "Lucy Keyte" I reply "ahh yes, Lucy keyte room 608B" I thanked the lady and took the elevator to floor 6, then found my room. As I unlocked the door I was amazed by how big the room really was, it had a main living room area and off to the side was our bedroom with two single beds and cupboards for our stuff, there was also a bathroom and kitchen. A blonde girl greeted me. "Hi, I'm Julie" she extended her hand and I shook it " you must be Lucy" I smiled, she seemed really nice "um yes that would be me" I replied still shocked at how big this place really was. "It's amazing isn't it" I nodded. We talked for awhile getting to know each other, then we took a stroll to the nearest rink to practice our skills.

Julie and I were practising goals and she was good, real good. "How'd you get the nickname the cat?" I asked, she had just caught the puck in her glove "my puck awareness and quick glove earned me the nickname" I thought about this then agreed that the name did suit her skills.

At the time when the ducks walked in I was practising my Axel Paulsen jump, they were very amused bar one. When I finished Julie indicated that we should leave and let this team practice, but we'd booked the rink so I wasn't going anywhere.