𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝟭-𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀

Warnings: Mature Language, Affairs, Mentions of Cheating, Pregnancy, Sexuality, Accidents, Mentions of Threesomes, Mentions of Self Harm.

Sorry this update has taken a while, one of my pets recently has been unwell and I've been focusing on my production and a few other things! Enjoy this chapter- warning it's sad.

  ❝𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫..❞

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 to rescue me from Grace's little Bachelorette party." Monica scoffed sitting on the cold, concrete steps and lighting up a cigarette. "I did before you made an even bigger fool of yourself." I replied as the Australian rolled her eyes in response. "Chuck, the only one makin' a fool of themselves is ya. Ya the one that's made her think she's not good enough for her little princey anymore, ya the one that's wrecked her feelings not me. She just uses me." Monica snapped as I sighed and took a puff of her cigarette.

"Ya love her don't ya." Monica commented sighing, "I do, and you- you love Grace too don't you? That's why you crashed  the place after I gave you as many girls as I could find. That's why she's been blanking you, because something happened with you both before didn't it?" I  asked her looking into her eyes as we shared the cigarette, "Gosh these are cheap." I coughed.

"Ya might be onto somethin' there, but she's never gonna wanna see us again, let alone wanna be with either of us. She's got her prince now, her dickhead prince." Monica huffed.

✯✯✯

Chuck's POV

𝙸𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚏𝚏? 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜!

𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 of the newspaper, the rival newspaper, I wouldn't dare touch this one usually but with Grace's beautiful face glistening on the front page. Nate walked in rambling on down the phone to someone before hanging up, he was all about business now, I felt like he was trying to thief what I do. I'm the businessman, but I guess I'll certainly always be the bad boy- especially to Grace.

"A week ago, you couldn't get Bloomberg to give you a quote to The Spectator. Now you're cancelling him? That's a bold move, Nathaniel. I'm almost aroused." I smirked sipping on my coffee. "Yeah, well, ever since I published that article about staying independent from my family, people are paying attention." Nate replied orange juice in hand, giving me a point and a raise of the eyebrows- he meant business.