Chapter 25

•time skip: 7 weeks •

Addison POV//

Eeek today was my gender and I was so excited, with Blake I didn't get a big event for it, I simply went to the doctors and they told me. So with this baby I'm a little more excited about it. My mom had actually been setting it up all morning for me at our new house. Yes we have recently moved into our new house and it was so amazing, I found it sad to say goodbye to my old apartment as it had so many memories but I was very happy to have a house with Bryce. My baby bump had finally started showing a little bit, it was the exact same as when I was pregnant with Blake, I didn't show very big at all. I wasn't ever sure why, my doctor said it's because I'm normally quite a skinny girl anyway. Mine and Bryce's gender preferences definitely differed, Bryce wanted a little boy so we could have one of each however I was desperate for another little girl although I'd be happy with either was as long as it was healthy. Blake on the other hand wanted a sister, she didn't understand to the full extent but she knew she wanted a mini her.

It was currently 11am and my gender reveal started at 1pm so I had some time to get ready before. I wasn't going to wear anything to fancy as it was April right now and it's quite warm in LA anyway. I wore a simple but cute pink tight fitting dress which made my bump pop.

^addison's outfit^

^addison's outfit^

I also dressed Blake in pink as well so we could match, Bryce didn't wear pink as much as I convinced him he didn't.

^Blake's outfit^

^Blake's outfit^

Blake: me mat mama (me match mama)
Addison: yes we do match. So Blakey do you want a brother or sister in mommy's tummy?
Blake: sissy
Addison: mommy wants a girl as well
Bryce: •walks in• daddy wants a boy
Addison: omg where did you come from? You scared the life out of me •giggles•
Bryce: sorry •laughs• you two look so beautiful
Blake: thank you dada

My mom finished setting up and she said we could go down to look, we went into our kitchen and garden and it all looked so beautiful. I was very grateful for all the hard work she had put in.

Addison: Oh my!! Thank you so much mom it looks amazing.
Sheri: that's okay honey, I'm glad you like it
Addison: I love it.

•skip to when all the guests have arrived•

All the guests just arrived and we are getting ready to find out the gender, I was chatting to my girls when Bryce called me over to say it was time to find out. Everyone gathered around us, I was holding Blake on my hip and we both had the cannons to pop. Everyone counted down from 3 and we popped them. Everyone cheered and my eyes filled with tears as the overflow of pink was in the air, we were having a baby girl.

Addison: Blake you are having a little sister!!
Blake: yayyy
Addison: are you happy baby?
Bryce: of course, I love being a girl dad

Bryce pulls me in and kisses me.

@addisonraee

Liked by brycehall, madslewis, avani and 7,168,178 others

7,168,178 others

@addisonraee: Excited to announce another baby girl coming October 2022💗

View 19,178 comments

@brycehall: outnumbered but it's okay💖
@dixiedamelio: girl squad!!!
@montyjlopez: poor Bryce and all those girls now😓
@addisonraee: @montyjlopez he'll live😂
@user: ahh omg you're having another baby!!!
@user: aw Bryce is gonna be a girl dad! Unless you have another and it's a boy🧐
@addisonraee: @user I want another but Bryce is happy with two so we shall see🤣
@caitlynrae: cuties!!♥️
Load more comments...

Bryce POV//

We just found out we are having another little girl and although I wanted a little boy I was very happy for a girl as well. I couldn't wait for this baby though to be honest, with Blake I never went through the newborn stage with her or really the first year of her life. With this baby girl though, I was determined to not let that happen.

Our friends had gone home now so it was just Blake, Addison and I. It was 4pm and Blake hadn't napped today so she was being very grouchy with us, she's also not used to loads of people being around so that's all new to her. She was upstairs with Addison right now but I wasn't sure what they were doing until I heard Addison yell my name.

Addison: BABE •yells•
Bryce: I'm coming

I ran upstairs into Blake room and I saw that Blake had thrown up all over Addison, herself and the floor.

Bryce: oh shit, you go clean yourself up I will bath Blake
Addison: well i can just take her in the shower since I'm going to get in
Bryce: yeah okay I will clean up the floor
Addison: are you feeling okay Blakey?
Blake: icky •whimpers• mama mad?
Addison: I'm not mad baby, you can't help it but mommy is going to take you in the shower ok?
Blake: otay

Poor Blake, that explains why she was being so grouchy and tired. Whilst Addison and Blake showered I cleaned up Blake's bedroom floor, sad that a great day has to end badly. Blake and Addison got out the shower and Blake said she felt better which is good, we were going to put her to bed early but we worried milk might just make her sick again but she was practically asleep in Addison's arms.

Addison: I'm just going to put her in bed babe
Bryce: okay night Blakey •kisses her forehead•

Addison took Blake to bed and apparently she fell straight to sleep, addison and I ordered some pizza from Uber eats and ate it in bed cuddling.