Chapter 246 - Extra - The Crown Prince's Bizarre Memory Loss Adventures P.1

Heaven Official's Blessing
Chapter 246 - Extra
The Crown Prince's Bizarre Memory Loss Adventures (Huahua Picks Up an Amnesiac LianLian)

//helloo, your lovely uploader here! ohoho ur so in for a treat. //

=-=-=
Warning: Sexual harassment, victim blaming.
=-=-=

The moment Xie Lian opened his eyes, he discovered that he was lying on the floor. It was a strange room. He felt extremely confused.

He had clearly been cultivating in the holy royal pavilion on Mount Taichang, so why was he here?

Feeling mildly at a loss, Xie Lian sat up from the floor. He discovered that he was
wearing a set of simple, white robes that were really just a bit too simple, crude and
lacking in detail[1] like a poor commoner's. The material was also not good, its texture
rough, rubbing against his skin in a way that felt uncomfortable.

Xie Lian wrinkled his brow, and thought about climbing up from the floor. He did not expect that the moment he stood, he would discover even more places where his body felt uncomfortable.

His hips hurt, his legs hurt, his abdomen hurt, his neck hurt. Could this be the result of spending a night lying on the floor and catching a chill?

... Impossible. Besides, he wasn't that delicate and frail.

What about Feng Xin and Mu Qing? Recalling them, Xie Lian called out, "Feng...... cough, cough cough......???"

Even his voice did not feel very comfortable.
He remembered, last night, Feng Xin and Mu QIng had once again started fighting over a small, trivial thing, making so much noise to the point that it was impossible for him
to meditate.

As such, he had ordered them to continue arguing[2] outside. Having listened to them trade, with great resentment and irritation, more than two hundred lines, Xie Lian had begun to feel drowsy, and took a rest. How was it that upon waking up, he had fallen into such an unthinkable and muddled situation???

Supporting himself on the side of a table, Xie Lian finally stood up, and surveyed his
surroundings. This place should be an inn, but generally speaking, if he did not choose
to camp, but chose to stay at an inn instead, he would not have chosen to stay at such an
inn that was clearly budget.

His hands and legs had not been tied, and the room door was not locked, so this meant that he had not been imprisoned. If someone or something was plotting against him, then what point did throwing him here have?

The more Xie Lian thought about it the more bizarre he found it, but the most bizarre was still the present state of his body. Tolerating the ache in his arms, he removed his outer clothes, ready to survey what sort of injuries he had on his body. But unexpectedly, upon removing his outer clothes, when he lowered his hand to look, his whole face went pale in an instant.

From his abdomen, to his chest, all were densely covered with ambiguous red marks. It was as though large flower petals had fallen and blanketed skin that was as pale as fine white jade, like the blooming of blush-red blossoms. So red were they that he was stunned, and he lunged in front of the mirror by his side to take a look.

Indeed! Not just on his chest and abdomen, they were even on his neck, even on his back!

"......"
Xie Lian did not dare remove the clothes on his lower half to continue to look.

The situation was very clear.

At some point when he had been unconscious for a reason he did not know, someone had...
defiled him.

It was the first time in his life that Xie Lian felt "weak in the legs", but he steeled himself and held on, and stood firm.

He had very early on in the past listened to the chambermaids who waited on him, talk
about some of the scary legends from outside the palace, such as black-hearted people who
worked on the black market and who specialized in abductions for nefarious or sexual reasons, drugging maidens before doing bad things.