Winterfell Ch.1

"Jon, be careful you nearly knocked me over" Nimirah yelped as she moved out of the way while Robb and Jon where sparing.

Her comment went unnoticed by Jon due to the hammering blows he was raining on Robb.

"Nimirah won't you come finish your story?" Arya whined from beside her."

"Oh yes where was I?" Nimirah tried to regain her focus, but was slightly drawn to the practicing going on behind her.

Arya moved closer to Nimirah and announced "You just finished explaining the boat you came on, from Dorne." Arya noticed that Nimirah wasn't fully paying attention still.

"Nimirah, why are you so interested in Robb and Jon?" Nimirah sat fascinated with Jons precision and Robb's defence.

"I do not know Arya, I just find the sparing to be so great today."

"Yah", Arya said "but your like this every time they practice".

"why do the boys always have all the fun?Arya I think we could show those boys up"

"Mother would never let me" Arya said with in a yearning way."Arya when has that stopped you before?" Nimirah said matter a factly. "True" Arya said and burst full with laughter.

"What are you ladies laughing at?" Jon asked in between blows."im not a lady!!" Arya and Nimirah said in sync. Jon and Robb both stopped sparing as they were laughing to hard at Nimirah and Arya.

Just then a loud thundering noise was heard as the gates of Winterfell opened." Lord Eddard" on of the horsemen called "a deserter from the wall."