pt. 1

..Was there anything else you could do besides be a lazy slob and watch netflix all day? Quick answer, no.

You were closely watching a show on netflix named "YOU." Your led lights glowing purple, coloring your whole room the same color, but it was the least of your worries.

Your first worry was to get your mind off of your annoying boyfriend, Rindou. You were extremely pissed at him a few minutes ago since he canceled your date last minute.

You were all dressed up and beautiful, hair done, nails painted, just shaved your legs, but he had to fuck things up with the text, "Gotta cancel. Meeting with gang." And when you spammed him with extremely pissed messages, the only thing he did was read them and send the middle finger emoji. That bastard always went out of his way to piss you off since he knew it was easy. Sometimes, you even wondered if Rindou was a narcissist- or even enjoys feeding off of your negative energy.

"Fuck him." you whispered, grabbing your bottle of strawberry flavored faygo off of your nightstand. You gulped it down, your throat getting that burning feeling since it was still slightly fresh.

"I'm gonna break up with that fucker soon." you frowned, but as if on cue-

You wondered if rindou heard you as your bedroom door flung open, revealing Rindou in his turquoise suit- the suit he normally wore when there was a meeting with bonten. You saw him walking towards you in the corner of your right eye, but you never took your eyes off of the tv screen.

"Get up, were going out." he said. you ignored him, causing him to get closer to you and block your view of the tv. you looked him in the eye and frowned. "Move." You tried pushing him out of the way, but he weighed more than you could even lift. he didn't move a bit.

"Get up. were going out." he repeated. you smacked your lips and scooted over on your bed so you could see the tv that Rindou was blocking. He smacked his lips as well and looked at you with an annoyed expression. He grabbed your tv remote and turned it off, getting close your face once again.

"Can you stop acting like that?" he asked, grabbing your cheeks. you removed his hand from your face and glared at him.

"No! this is the third time you said we were gonna go on a date, but all of a sudden, you had something to do. the third time! it's serious getting old rindou!" You angrily said, he sighed, sitting next to you. his hand laying on your thigh as he looked at you with a sorry expression.

"I'm sorry. i know i've been fucking up, but i'm trying." You looked at him as he continued to caress your thigh, the feeling of butterflies spreading around your chest.

"Can you forgive me? i promise i'll make it up tomorrow. What do you want to do?" you looked into his purple eyes and saw the reflection of your own.

"..Can i think about it?" You asked. you had a few places in mind, but the possibilities.. there were way to many.

"Take as much time as you need." he lifted his hand up and caressed your soft lips, softly pressing his on them twice before wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his head on your chest.

"I've had a long day." He mumbled, you rubbed his hair gently and kisses him on his forehead.

"I'm sure you have. go get in the shower," You laughed. And after all of those angry feelings and angry messages, you two laid in eachothers arms and watched netflix all night. suddenly, all of the negative emotions from earlier were no longer lingering inside of you. as always, you always felt weak for rindou.

And you finally found out where you'd like to go to for a date.