"Tch! Arey! Unhone jo kurta laya hai aaj ke liye woh match hona chahiye theme se actually aapke outfit se so he is asking." He made a 'oh' face and thought of some mischief.

"Bol de...red pehne wala hun." Shubham who knew what he was wearing frowned listening him.

"But bhai aap toh blue pehne wale ho na?"

"Tch! Unko har kisi se takkar leni hai. Aur main dulha hun woh nahi. Ja jo bola maine vahi bata aur koi hoshiyari nahi."

"Yes boss!" Laughing at him kartik got up to go when some of his cousins came and pulled him towards the hall.

"Bhaiya bhaiya! Bhabhi ki photo dikhao...humne abhi tak nahi dekhi." He gave them glare and said

"Kal se mere paas mera phone nahi hai. Aur bhabhi ki photo toh tum dekh li hai. Kitni baar dekhoge?"

"Tch! Hum dekhne wale the ki tabhi mumma na phone cheen liya aur pata nahi aapka phone kahan par hai." They said making his eyes go wide.

"What the hell! Mera phone ghuma diya tum sabne. Jao pehle mera phone dhondo phir aana mere paas." Saying this he left from there making the girls pout.

Singhania House

Naira and Gayatri came down. Naira was looking absolutely beautiful in that saree not to forget the tiny blush on her face was making her glow more.

 Naira was looking absolutely beautiful in that saree not to forget the tiny blush on her face was making her glow more

They made Naira sit on the spot and the pandit ji did start the puja. After done with it Naira was told to keep wearing the saree till evening for mehendi she can change it.

She felt cursing the person who made the saree. Sighing she settled herself on the sofa and got busy with thw children.

"Dii...bhai kahan hai?" She asked to which Gayatri fumbled while speaking

"Woh..woh..bhai...haan bhai na bahar gaye kuch kaam se. Aa jayenge." Bobbing her head she concentrated on the children.

Dadi was watching all this standing on the second floor. She couldn't digest the fact that Naira was happy and almost everyone were against her. She wasn't allowed in any functions after what happened 5 days before.

It was almost 5:30 pm and soon they had to start with mehendi ceremony and also Goenka's were going to come anytime soon. Naira was in her room getting ready with all her cousins.

 Naira was in her room getting ready with all her cousins