Chapter 1

Toma had been knocked down and made trying to shield him from kenzen who was just about to finish him off when when a portal of darkness opened up stopping kenzan as everyone didn't see the figure who stopped him only his sword.

Touma: "Ankoukoken?

????: " Hands off saber you fake swordsman.

The darkness dissipated revealing to everyone's surprise caliber

Buster: " IMPOSSIBLE YOU'RE DEAD.

Calibur: " I am not my predecessor i am the new caliber.

Caliber then looked over the Tomah and nodded his head towards the flame swordsman and said.

Caliber: " I know you're looking for the traitor. I've come to offer my aid to you in the name of my predecessor and espada.

Touma: " You believe me?

Caliber: " You're coworker (Y/n) told me about you.

Everyone is shocked having met the young boy caliber had talked about in the past seeing as we've been working with Toma and knew about each of them being a common rider but never said a word.

Calibur: " He told me how disappointed he is of all of you as renounced his friendship to each of you for betraying your own friend your comrade and more importantly disrespecting can the disrespecting kento's memory.

This set kenzan off as he tried once again to attack only for caliber to kick him hard sending him into Buster.

Calibur: " How dare all of you disrespect your own friend's memory by attacking saber who you focus on in so many battles.

Once again Ken's and tried to attack but was stopped by another person. The rest one does the same as the show so I'm not gonna be writing this half.

To everyone's surprise the sort of light made its appearance and the person who just so happened to be the sword looked towards caliber.

Yuri: " I'm glad to see the sort of darkness has found a worthy soul to wield it.

Caliber chuckled then looks over towards saber.

Caliber: "(Y/n) Told me to tell you that no matter what hes on your side. And that if he can he'll help you and so will I.

Touma: " Thank you caliber can you  Jealous your face.

Caliburs head went down and he stared at his blade then back at safe.

Calibur: " I'd be putting someone very important to me at risk if i did so so for now i can't. But i promise when the time is right I'll tell you.

He smiles as caliber left and when he was far enough away he transformed back revealing (Y/n) is caliber the darkness swordsman.

(Y/n): " I better go meet Hannah at the bookstore.

The boy ran off meeting a young girl with long black hair in a ponytail in a ponytail around the same age as him in a pink and white dress. And pink boots looking at him Em she having a cast on seeing as her parents were abusive and thanks to mei and her kind heart took her in and helped her escape.

Hana: " Your late.

(Y/n): " Sorry i got side tracked it won't happen again.

Hana Smiled as they both walked into the bookstore completely unaware that storius was watching.

Storious: " A new caliber to play with how interesting.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: I've been thinking of doing a series like this for a while this was another having caliber's Sophia and tassel's son there's son this will follow that same concept with a few adjustments yeah few adjustments of my own twist so I hope you all enjoy.