Expanding the Influence

Start from the beginning

From the crowd, a masked man wearing a combat vest and a mask walks down towards the ring.

He looks at the barrier keeping the fans from hopping the barricade, then plants his foot against it

He looks at the barrier keeping the fans from hopping the barricade, then plants his foot against it. With one, well-aimed kick, he knocks the clear barrier down. The masked man jumps over the barrier and makes his way to the side of the ring.

Beth: Oh my-!

Vic: That's Ronin Reigns! The Bloodline's enforcer! The former Intercontinental Champion is here on NXT!

Ronin looks over at the Creed Brothers, then charges at them. He ducks under Brutus' chair and hits Julius with a Spear.

He turns around and does the same to Brutus, effectively taking out the Creed Brothers single-handedly

He turns around and does the same to Brutus, effectively taking out the Creed Brothers single-handedly. Meanwhile, in the ring, Duncan stands in corner, waiting for Strong to stand. Once he does, the Juggernaut runs forward and hits him with a T-Rex Dropkick.

He pins Strong to three, then looks down at Ronin, who hasn't moved since he took out the Creed Brothers

Paul: Don't worry, Mr. Blake, we're not here to make an example out of you. Just the so-called best faction in WWE. You are free to go.

Duncan looks at them confused, but takes this opportunity to leave. This is definitely a better alternative to getting his ass kicked. He exits the ring and walks past the Bloodline, who make their way down to the ring. They climb in on one side while Ronin climbs in on another.

Once inside, Roman takes Paul's mic and addresses the WWE Universe.

Roman: I warned everyone here at NXT to be prepared, but did anyone listen? No! So we decided to send a message to EVERYONE in the back! For those of you who don't know, this is my brother Ronin. He'll be taking care of NXT for me while the Usos and I handle the main roster. Think you can handle that, little uce?

Ronin looks over at his brother, but doesn't respond verbally. Roman smiles, then looks back at the camera.

Roman: Good. Soon all of the WWE will... acknowledge me!

Backstage

Ronin Reigns, better known to the people behind the scenes as Jacob, walks backstage with his family. Everyone in the gorilla congratulates him except for one man: Duncan Blake.

Duncan: I can't believe you!

Jacob turns his head to look at the large man. He raises an eyebrow in confusion.

Duncan: You're coming to NXT and you didn't think to tell me first!? What the hell, man!?

They laugh and have a small conversation. During the conversation, the rest of the Bloodline says goodbye to Jacob before leaving the arena.

Jacob: So how's it been down here?

Duncan: Can't complain. Come on, I've got some people I want you to-

???: Jacob!!!

Duncan, looking at Jacob: You should probably run.

Jacob smiles a little at his friend's warning as a small, orange-haired woman charges at him. She sees Duncan standing next to Jacob and crosses her arms. The woman is the one and only Priscilla Kelly aka Gigi Dolin.

Jacob: Hey, Pris. How ya doin'?

Priscilla, smiling: Why didn't you tell me you were coming to NXT?

Jacob: Wanted to surprise you guys. I didn't tell Duncan either.

Duncan: I'm not happy about that, by the way.

Jacob: Look, Hunter and Shawn said keep it a secret.

Priscilla: We get it, Jake. Next time, don't hold out on us. That way we would be more prepared to introduce you to some people.

Jacob: That sounds great and all, but I'm not going anywhere with Duncan right now. He smells like shit.

Priscilla: Tell you what, meet us at the Performance Center on Sunday. We'll introduce you to a few people there. Sound good?

Jacob: Works for me. I gotta go to the PC on Sunday anyway. I'm meeting Joe and them there.

Priscilla: See you there. Come on, Dunc. You need to take a shower.

Duncan, walking away with her: Only if you join me.

Priscilla: Don't I always?

The two share a kiss as they walk away from Jacob, who is currently wishing he didn't hear them. Now he has to deal with that mental image for the rest of his life.

Jacob: One day, they're gonna get me in a whole lotta trouble.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading. Again, I wanna thank SuperSaiyan4Life for allowing me to use his OC. Anyway, thanks again for reading and I will talk to y'all next the time.