New month and plan

Começar do início

Sakayanagi: I see, well I came to invite you to a match of chess.

"A game of chess, I've been playing chess for 16 years 2 hours each day. You can't beat me"

Alex: I'm sorry but I will have to decline the offer, maybe during summer holidays.

And like that Ryuen and I stood up and left.

"Learn your place"

Sakayanagi Pov:

It seems that I have underestimated my opponent ufufufufu how fascinating.

Sakayanagi: Kamuro, tell me was this pressure higher or the same as before.

Kamuro: Higher, a lot higher than before.

Sakayanagi: ufufufufu fascinating. Sadly, I will have to wait until summer to play against him.

Alex Pov:

Well, a new month will start tomorrow, and our marks of the test will be given as well.

I have already explained my plan to Ryuen, so it's time to start.

As Sakagami-sensei finish the class today he reminded us that tomorrow the assessment marks. But before he could leave class, I stopped him.

Alex: Sensei, can you wait a minute.

Sakagami-sensei: Yes Alex? What is it?

Alex: You said that everything could be bought with points, right?

Sakagami: That's exactly right, although there are exceptions.

Alex: Good, how many points to hide our points from the rest of the classes until we want them to be shown?

Sakagami: What? You want to hide how many points you have from other classes?

Ryuen: That's right.

Sakagami: Mmmm, how about 150k?

Alex: but could we see them?

Sakagami: I supposed that's permitted if you pay.

So, between all the students in class C we pay 150k.

Sakagami: Ok here you have the points you will have next month; now how many do you want me to put?

Alex: We can't see the rest of the classes, right?

Sakagami: I don't know them, tomorrow all of them will be shown.

Ibuki: So, Alex's theory was right?

Sakagami: It was precise to be exact. I'm impressed Alex, I hope you and Ryuen will carry this class, to class A.

I looked at the number of points shown in the whiteboard

Class C: 920 points

Sakagami: I have to say that I'm impressed it's the first time any class C has got this many points. All thanks to Alex and Ryuen. So how many points do you want me to show tomorrow.

Alex: Mmmm but we will still be paid 92k points, right?

Sakagami: That's correct.

Ibuki: How about 340?

Alex: that's a good number I think, what's the average of points obtained by class C sensei?

Sakagami: 390.

Alex: Then we will go with 340.

Sakagami: I have messaged the president and he just answered that it is permitted, 340 will be shown tomorrow and when you are ready the missing will be added.