Startled , though she didnt want herself to be , Swastika fidgeted with her books and started walking straight without looking up.

As it was likely to happen in a situation like this , Swastika continued struggling with her books and Yash continued coming towards her... Swastika , without looking up went and directly clashed into Yash.

Books , pens , pencils went up in the air and Yash caught a falling Swastika in his arms... The scenery was nothing less than a Bollywood scene....
Alisha clapped her hand around her mouth. A fit of jealousy emerged in the other girls hearts and minds , which burned them to the core...

Rohini's Side :

Rohini was still in bed as it was a day - off for her. Her bed alarm rang for the fourth time and her hands wandered around the table to find something with which she could hit the alarm. Unsuccessful in getting her hands on anything , she took hold of the alarm and threw it across the room with a disgusted expression.

"Not good Rohini... Psychologists shouldn't behave like this..." Rohini's mom , who was standing at the door and observing all of Rohini's tantrums , said in a calm voice...
"Yeah yeah whatever Mumma..." Came a reply in a sleepy tone from Rohini.

After a few mins , a fifth alarm which was set in her phone rang , and Rohini finally got out of the bed. She took her phone , switched off the alarm and texted Priyanka a good "food" quote as was her usual routine... Priyanka would look into her chat at the very beginning and begin a good day observing the quote...

Rohini freshened up quickly and came down to the dining hall. Her dad wished her good morning and she returned him with the same. She sat down on the breakfast table looking at her phone
"Beta put the phone down during breakfast..."
"Yes Mumma..." Rohini said casually and kept on browsing through internet. Her mother , knowing that she would only waste her time schooling her , returned to her food.

Rohini , on the other hand was fixing a lunch outside with her frnds over chat. Once the restaurant was finalized , she chirped to her mother happily

"Mumma , m doston k saat bahar jaa rhi hu aaj..."
"Haa Haa thik h..." Her mother replied without any sign of interest and continued chewing her food...

Swastika's Side :

Yash pulled Swastika closer to him and whispered in her ear mischievously
"Don't u think u went a bit overboard !?"
"Excuse me ?" Swastika questioned confused.

Yash let go his grip and Swastika struggled to balance herself for a few seconds and then stood still. Alisha rushed over to her and asked
"R u ok !?"
"Yeah ofc... After all I caught her..." Yash replied eyeing Alisha , his voice full of a mixture of confidence and arrogance.
Alisha almost ran out of words. It was too much for her to digest that the real Yash Ryankoi was talking to her. She stammered
"Yeah..  Of.. Co...course... The... The..."
"Thank u..." Swastika cut in between.
"Re , not a big deal... U know ladkiya marti h , mere bahon mein girne k liye..." Yash replied arrogantly
"What ? Mr. I think ur misunderstanding something... I..."
"No , no I understand... But tumhe girne ki zarurat nhi thi.. Tumhe chot lag jati to... Mujhe bolti , m tumhe ese hi utha leta..."
"Its not what u think..."
"After all girls die to get a glimspe of me , its ok sometimes to go overboard..." Yash leaned in and whispered into Swastika's ears.
"Enough !" Swastika retorted loudly "It was mistake... A genuine mistake... I wasn't looking up and by mistake clashed into u... Maybe there r girls who intentionally fall , to b caught by u... But u can exclude me from that list... I'm not ready to break my limbs just bcs of someone like u..."