Y/n loved him either way, she got up and ran over to him and jumped ontop of him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

Wilbur was taken by surprise, but once he realised it was his wife, he hugged her back even tighter digging his face into her hair.

Techno and Tommy both looked away while feeling uncomfortable as the couple kissed each other deeply.

Y/n pulled away and held his face, she looked into his eyes and caressed his cheek.

''God I've missed you way too much.'' The two chuckled as he held her closely.

''I missed you more-'' Wilbur looked down at what she was wearing and gave her a look.

Y/n cleared her throat, knowing she let down Wilbur by wearing the uniform of the enemies new nation.

''You look..different. I like it.'' The girl said trying to ease the tension, the man smiled and put down his wife gently.

They both linked hands and walked towards the two brothers talking, she leaned against his shoulder in joy, knowing she was back with her love.

''I'm meeting with Dream in a bit to discuss some things he wanted to talk about..'' 

Y/n stared at her husband in shocked and a sense of betrayal, Tommy looked at Wilbur the same way his sister in law did.

''Dream?! Our enemy?!'' 

''Yes, he said he wanted to help us blow up L'Manburg.''

Y/n pulled away from Wilbur in astonishment, did she hear that right? 

''Y-You want to do what?!''

The three men looked at her, Y/n knew Technoblade told her that Wilbur wanted to blow up Manburg, but she didn't believe it.

''N-No! No! Wilbur how could you do that to our own country!''

''Y/n that country is corrupt, the new leader? He's corrupt! This is the only way we can take it back!'' 

Y/n couldn't believe her ears, she was too shocked to argue back but when she looked at the two boys, they looked unaffected by the news.

The girl stared at them all and ran up the stairs, she heard Tommy yell her name but she kept going.

Once she got to the second set of stairs she started to walk slower and try to process what her husband had said. 

She never knew Wilbur would do such thing after getting exiled from his own country, and never thought he'd change this much.

Wilbur and Y/n were very loyal to their country and loved it and their people there.

Y/n crossed her arms as she got to the top of the stairs and once she pulled the boulder to the side, she gasped when she seen a masked man standing in front of her.

''Hello princess.''

Y/n's expression changed as she glared at the man with a smirk on his lips.

She pushed roughly past him and started to walk back to Manburg, it was raining and there was slight thunder noises in the distance.

Dream looked at the entrance to Pogtopia then chased after the girl walking away.

''So, you found out the news huh.'' 

Y/n continued to walk with her arms crossed and brows furrowed in anger, Dream watched her with a smug smile.

''You know, I never thought Wilbur was the type to destroy something and possibly somebody he loves. He's too much of a hopeless romantic.'' 

Y/n scoffed and turned to look at him, she noticed his hood with up covering his hair to avoid it getting wet and he was wearing his netherite armour with his axe on his side.

''He won't destroy Manburg, he's just trying to scare us I know Wilbur I know my husband.'' Y/n spat out the word 'husband'. at Dream which made him lick his lips and scoff.

''If you know your husband, then why has he asked for a stack of tnt to detonate?'' 

Y/n's face dropped and Dream found amusement in watching Y/n's emotions change. 

The rain was running down her face, ruining her makeup slightly. Her hair was wet and so was her uniform, her boots were covered on the bottom in fresh mud. 

''He what?'' The girl asked quietly.

Dream grinned which showed his white teeth with sharp fang looking teeth in the front. 

''Oh princess you didn't know? That's why I came here, to give him the tnt.'' 

Y/n stared at him hurt, then crossed her arms tighter and continue to walk back to Manburg while Dream watched her and turned around to return back to Pogtopia.

The ground was mushy from all the rain making it wet and the rain was crashing down onto Y/n's uniform and head making her drenched.

Y/n sat down on her bed, not caring if it got wet from her being out in the rain. She sat there attempting to process what happened and looked up when the door was slammed opened.

She narrowed her eyes when the person didn't knock, but her gaze softened when she seen it was her cousin. 

''It's Niki, Schlatt trapped her!''

ahh this chapter was so bad omg!! also tysm for 114 reads thats actually mad tysm it means a lot <33