They both went down more stairs that were made out of cobblestone and were bigger steps than the last.

Y/n looked around at the deep ravine with cracked stone all along the walls, there was some slight furniture down at the bottom where it seemed the two boys were staying.

''Stay here, I'll be right back.'' The man said and left to search for Wilbur.

Y/n nodded and looked around the place, she started to slightly walk about and noticed how the ravine was old and dirty.

She found a few chests and opened them to be filled with potatoes, she picked one up and looked at it and chuckled to herself.

'Techno.'

Unexpectedly she heard a few angry mumbles and curse words being thrown around, she recognised it and turned around to see a tall teenager wearing a red and white shirt, dirty blonde messy hair and a dark cream colour handkerchief around his neck. He was wearing old boots that were too big for him and fingerless black gloves.

''Fucking asshole.'' The British teenager said in his accent which made Y/n smile.

''Hi Tommy.'' 

The boy looked up at her and his face instantly lit up, he ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Y/n laughed slightly in surprise and hugged him tightly back, he relaxed his body once her felt her warm embrace.

She stroked his hair softly and pulled out of the hug, the h/c girl noticed he had a plaster on his nose and his face was dirty.

''My god..you look awful. Sit down.'' The girl said and forcefully sat him down ontop of a big hard rock.

Y/n searched the chests and found an old rag, she walked back over to him and licked her thumb and started to clean his face with it.

He grunted in disgust and kept backing away, her brows furrowed as she attempted to get the dirt off his face.

''Stop moving!''

''Fuck off!''

Once Y/n got the last bit of dirt off his face with her thumb, she chuckled and shook her head. He wiped his face in disgust and rolled his eyes at the girl.

''It's nice to see you again Tommy, I've missed you.'' The h/c lightly hit Tommy's shoulder.

The boy scoffed and smiled slightly. ''Yeah I guess I missed you too.''

He looked her up and down to notice she was in a different uniform, he narrowed her eyes at her which made her sigh and sit down beside the teenager.

''Schlatt gave me a new uniform to wear..along with the others like Tubbo and-''

''Tubbo! Is he okay?!'' 

Y/n looked at her brother in law who looked desperate to hear if his best friend was alright, her expression softened and she rubbed his back.

''Yeah..yeah he's doing alright I'm with him so nothing will ever happen to him, I promise.''

Tommy sighed in relief and nodded, trusting his sister in law. 

They both heard voices coming from the end of the ravine, Tommy looked over to see who it was and scoffed then crossed his arms. 

Y/n looked over to see Techno with his arms full of potatoes talking with Wilbur, who looked different compared to the last time the h/c seen him. 

Wilbur was wearing a slightly blooded and dirty white shirt with a long brown trench coat and black long jeans. He was also wearing big black boots with fingerless gloves and a black scarf laying on the back of his neck. His hair was messy and he had dark eyebags from restless nights.