Prologue

1995

''Jason!'', a voice called. ''Jason, where are you?!''. ''I'm over here! Come look at this!'' said Jason. Footstep's walk over the creaking hard-wood floor from up above. ''Hey, I'm down here.'' said Jason. Yet, the footstep's continue to an unknown designation. ''Kayla, I'm literally down in the basement.'' he yelled.

A high pitched scream could be heard from the 2nd floor. ''KAYLA!'' Jason said, running towards the basement door. The door was locked shut, sending chills down Jason's spine. A loud crashing sound could be heard down the steps of the basement. Jason gulped. ''Hello?'', he asked. ''Is anyone down there?''. With a swift brush of air, Jason fell down the steps.

A whisper could be heard, ''Get Out!''. Jason ran with all his might, but he stopped when he heard a cry. ''Help, please!'' a random voice said. Out of curiosity, Jason kept walking towards the voice. He see's a girl sitting in the corner with her eyes covered with her hands. ''Please help me.'' she said. Jason hesitated. ''Excuse me, but what is it that you need help with?'' he asked. Jason took a little scooch closer to the girl. ''Come closer please.'' she asked. Jason took another step towards the girl. ''A little closer.'' she said. Jason didn't want to take a step closer. ''I'm not coming closer, what ever you need- I hope you get it yourself.'' he said. He left through the front door, and that's the last he has seen of the Gorwald Manor.