Tyler Herbst (Baseball) - Introduction

Tyler Herbst continued his passion for sports and earned a bachelor's degree in physical education from Lincoln Memorial University in 2000. He has worked in various academic settings as a coach and coordinator.

Tyler Herbst suggests partnering with local coaches regularly to develop entertaining and relevant program celebrations and incentives. He is an excellent role model for other program participants regarding safety, professionalism, and adherence to the rules.

Tyler Herbst assists with the planning of camp schedules and activities and the presentation of procedures to other staff members, such as instructors, interns, and seasonal employees. In addition, he works with the coaching staff to arrange field management.

As a result, Tyler Herbst can manage and lead people, train and teach others, allocate responsibilities, and ensure that employees achieve their objectives while adhering to company policies and procedures.

Tyler Herbst has strong organizational and time management skills and a proven track record of completing tasks on time, productively, and efficiently while sticking to demanding deadlines. He is a multitasker who can prioritize and manage a wide range of functions.

Tyler Herbst was named the first assistant coach of the year in the ABCA/Baseball America NJCAA Division 1 in 2019. In addition, Tyler Herbst volunteered for various causes, including Miracle League Volunteer (baseball for special needs kids), Little Rock, and Race for the Cure.