Chapter 1: "Big day, huh?"

Written by: vqnti_

: ・ෆ・┈・┈・🎀・┈・┈・ෆ・ :

: ・ෆ・┈・┈・🎀・┈・┈・ෆ・ :

THE SUN SHONE BRIGHTLY,
you fumbled searching through your boxes searching for your books. "Come down, time for breakfast!" your mother shouted. You scurried down the stairway and head towards the kitchen. "Big day, huh?" she grinned. "Yep, and I don't have a single thing ready. Why did we have to move again, it feels weird." you said. "Oh, I'm sorry honey. I know it's a big change for you but I had to, my job was on the line." your dad responded. You nodded to his response slowly chewing your breakfast slowly.

After breakfast was over, you quickly grabbed your bag and kissed goodbye to your parents as you ran to the bus station. "Ouch!" you bumped into a blonde haired boy carrying a sketchpad in hand. "I'm sorry!" you quickly composed yourself. "No, it's alright. Where are you headed to?" he said. "Teyvat Academy." his eyes widened. "Ah, it seems that we're headed to the same stop. I am Albedo, Secretary of the Student Council." he claimed. "Y/N, I just moved here." he smiled just as the bus arrives. "After you." he politely exclaimed. You both talked the entire bus ride. "Teyvat Academy!" the bus driver mentioned. You walk down the bus to see a huge sign showing "TEYVAT ACADEMY"

It was huge, and breathtaking. There were lush trees surrounding the compound, an elegant bridge and even a gazebo where students sat and discussed about their days. "Woah." you muttered under your breath. "Welcome to Teyvat Academy, Y/N" Albedo beamed.

"Now, I'm afraid I cannot become your tour guide for today. But, no worries. I'll take you to the office in order for you to get your schedule, locker number and a proper student to show you around." You followed Albedo, students were giving you looks all across the hallway. Some good, some bad, some you don't recognise. You finally reached the office, as a purple haired girl attended to you at the desk. "Hello Albedo, who do we have here?" she asked. "A new student, Keqing." She nodded and asked for your name. "Y/N M/N L/N" you responded nervously. She smiled "It's a pleasure to have you here, Y/N." she hands your schedule and locker number and key. "Ganyu will be showing you around the school as no one from the rest of the council is available at the time. We have a banquet coming up soon. You needn't be nervous, I am Keqing, Vice President of the Student Council. If you have a problem to report, don't hesitate to contact me or anyone from the council." she exclaimed as she handed you a booklet of contact information. You gave her a small grin and waited for Ganyu to come and attend you.

"Hello! My name is Ganyu, Treasurer of the Council and I'm here to assist you." a voice emerged. "Hi Ganyu, I'm Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." Ganyu escorted you back to the front of the school. "Well then, let's begin. Classes start at 9 am sharp and we have assembly every Monday hence you need to be here by 8 am." You nodded as she went on and on. "Greetings Ganyu!" a green eyed girl spoke up. "Good Morning Yanfei, I was just about to show Y/N around." Ganyu responded. "Ah, have a great tour!" Yanfei smiled and took off. "Who was that, Ganyu?" you asked politely. "Yanfei, she's the Head of Public Relations at the council. She also happens to be my assistant at the office." she answered. The both of you continued with the tour.

After the tour, you and Ganyu went to grab a bite in the cafeteria. "Do you want some rice cakes, Ganyu?" You asked. Her stomach grumbled. "Ah, no thank you. I'm saving my appetite for lunch." she answered. If you say so." you responded with concern. "Hi! Are you the new kid?" a bubbly voice came from the table next to you. "The name is Venti. I'm the Lead Vocalist of our school band and also a cello player in the school orchestra. Nice to meet you!" he said eagerly. You looked up to see a fair skinned boy with aqua green eyes. "Hey Venti, I'm Y/N. Yup, I'm the new kid." you remarked just in time for the bell to ring. You quickly checked your schedule and saw Mathematics as your first subject.
"What's your first class?" Ganyu asked "Mathematics." you responded. "Actually, I have Math right now. I could walk Y/N there." Venti said. Ganyu nodded and smiled at you then quickly walked off to her class. "Well then, I'd like to get to know you more." Venti smirked. The both of you went on and on till you reached the door. "You ready?" he asked you. "What choice do I have?" He gave a smug look in response and opened the door.