𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

"A 444 tattoo on my neck" she responded

"Fofofo as in wendy's?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"An angel number, stupid" she responded "It symbolizes love and protection..."

"Oh, like the one on yo necklace?" I asked, referring to her diamond necklace that had '444' on it.

"Yeah" she nodded

"Ight, coo..." I said "Where you gon' get it done at?" I asked and she shrugged

"I don't know yet" she said " I don't want just anyone doing my shit."

"I know someone who could do it for you" I said

===================================================

"Yo..." I called out "Mama!" I called out from the front of the studio where I was with Polo, Fivi and Bubba.

Isis was at the back with Aniyah, Crystal and Asian doing whatever the fuck they be doing.

They finished hanging out today so they ended up coming here to chill.

"Hm?" she asked, coming out of the back with all of them behind her

"You hungry?" I asked as she made her way over to me 

"No, we already went out for lunch" she said referring to her and her friends

"Ight, coo..." I said

"You was drinking, bruh?" I asked once she sat on my lap

She didn't respond, she just looked up at me with a guilty look causing me to smack my teeth cause I know she finna be hungover and she a big ass baby when she is.

"What you was drinking?" I asked

"I had like 6 mimosas, then we took shots of Dussé" she said

"All y'all alcoholics bro" Fivio shook his head

"Shut the fuck up, you an alcoholic too with that Hennessy!" Asian yelled

"Don't be talking to my nigga like that" Aniyah shook her head, mugging Asian "The fuck"

"Talking to ya nigga like what, bitch?" she replied

"Chill, baby girl" he said as he snaked his arms around Aniyah's waist.

"No, cause why the fuck she think she can talk to you any type of way" Aniyah said "It's not the first time either"

To be real though, I did notice every time we chilling and Fivi say sum, she be snapping on him and saying shit like 'shut yo slow ass up' or 'bum ass nigga, nobody asked yo ass'.

"You tripping" Asian rolled her eyes "It's not even that serious, but if you that bothered imma leave then"

"How am I tripping?" Aniyah squinted her eyes at her "I ain't say nothing the first few times because I ain't think much of it, you keep doing it cause you know my man respectful and won't even say no shit like that back to you cause if that was the case you'd be crying innis bitch"

"Exactly, Fivio don't say nothing because he ain't tripping bout it like you is, bitch" she responded

"Ight, y'all can talk or whatever but watch yo mouth, cause Aniyah ain't call you out yo' name" Fivi sternly spoke

"Y'know what, imma leave cause y'all weird as fuck and CLEARLY can't take no jokes." she said before grabbing her purse and leaving.

"Watch her weird ass boutta go tweeting bout the shit." Aniyah scoffed

"You ready ta go?" I asked Isis and she nodded

"My head hurt anyway" she mumbled

"Ight, we boutta slide..." I said while getting up and stretching my hands out some.

I watched as Isis grabbed her stuff before I tapped my pockets looking for my phone.

"Which one of you bitch ass niggas got my phone, bruh?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Here you go, fuck nigga" Bubba said while tossing me the phone

Bubba and I was always close as hell, we could joke about anything and not catch feelings, that's my brother, blood or not.

"Ight, I'a see y'all later" I said as Isis finished saying bye to everyone before we walked out the door.

"You gotta drinking problem, yo" I said as I opened the passenger door for her before going over to my side and getting in "Real shit"

"No I don't" she replied "It's boutta be graduation, so I'm just preparing for how drunk I'm finna be" 

"Yeah whatever" I waved her off " Put yo seatbelt on" I said and she did as told before I pulled off, heading back to my crib.

Heyyy.

Thoughts on...

Aniyah and Asian's argument? Who you think was in the wrong?

They boutta graduate y'all.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I'm dead wtf

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I'm dead wtf. That's Durk twin fr