Chapter Ten

Located at the corner street in Shibuya was a two storey establishment and known as the D&D Motorcycle Shop—not only it offered motors but also the owners, Draken and Inui delivered mechanical services to their customers, with their skills in fixing and assembling parts of bike.

It was open during the day and until midnight unless the two males got something to do at night, usually Draken would hang out with Takemichi and the others, while Inui rarely go with them and much preferred to stay at the second floor where their shared-apartment was.

However, tonight wasn't the same case—he did not want to go with Draken for a different reason and it was because...

"Are you sure you're not coming with us?" The windows of the passenger seat rolled down and soon revealed Chifuyu who gave Inui the same question for the nth time.

The male casted him a glance before bringing his eyes back at the table in front of him, with a shake of head he stared at his cellphone—wondering what was taking y/n too long to reply on his last message.

Hanging his head out of the window of the car Chifuyu sighed, "Mitsuya will be very busy starting next week... He'll be launching his own clothing line, that's why he wants all of us to celebrate it tonight." He explained and Inui couldn't actually careless about it.

"He said it would be hard to find for an ambassadress since his brand is just starting," said Chifuyu in addition and Inui remained silent, getting fidgety.

"I wonder why Emma doesn't want to go for it, I think it's partly because of Draken," in wonderment Chifuyu continued going on with his thoughts. "Must nice to have a girl you want to keep just for yourself," he chortled before releasing a dreamy sigh.

Inui couldn't actually understand the male's words, and much as he wanted to go with them he didn't want to give y/n a last minute cancellation—she deserved better than getting bailed on, and he as well knew that y/n wasn't the type of person either; who would bail on a meeting, the exact reason why Inui was getting worried sick right now.

"Just let him be Chifuyu," advised Draken who just walked down the stairs, he was holding a bag and rummaging it.

"He was preparing and cooking for hours just for this," added the male followed by the sounds of bag getting zipped, his attention flew at the table where different dishes were placed—Curry, Stew and Ham burger steak, Inui cooked them himself.

"Well then we'll go ahead," maintained Draken stepping out of the shop, his hand reached for the backseat door of Chifuyu's car, with a sigh he looked back at Inui who was still hanging his head low—this idiot, he thought.

"I think it's best if you check her at her place."

Inui was already thinking about going to y/n's place even before Draken told him that, and when the male urged him—he did not waste any more time as soon as the black bmw drove away though the busy streets of Shibuya.

Placing all the food inside the refrigerator he grabbed his keys and proceed on closing the shop—pulling down the shutter and locking it he checked his phone for a new message but none was seen, so he immediately jumped on his bike and primed the engine before kicking it—bringing the roaring sounds to life.

As he maneuvered away from the shop he could feel the cold sweats building at the corner of his forehead, the flipping sensation inside his stomach and he needed to retrieve his right hand from the handlebar—threading his hair with his palm as the strong wind of the night ran against his face, once done he increased his speed and drove through the unexpected traffic jam.

Inui was certain that there was something going on with y/n, that served as his reason to directly charged at the apartment that her location showed—only for him to cursed under his rasping breath, his luck had probably gone rotten, the door was locked.